Nitto 555DR group buy anyone?

I'm interested. I REALLY need traction bars first... but if the price is right I might be able to swing it... :dp:
:3g: :bout:

Re: hey

sonichog said:
lookey a group purchase - imagine a real group purchase - they don't know what that is over on the F150 board... Every other MAJOR board for every brand out there has group purchases but F150RomperRoom.com -

I agree on that one; I used to have one of them trucks that started with a D, and group buys were fairly common.

Oh, I am still on for a set of tires;w

:sfus:

I think we definitely have enough for a decent group discount. My buddy knows of a great tire shop in Michigan that might be able to do us a good price. I'm shooting for sub-180 prices (about 190 shipped or so?) but I'll be able to find out Monday/Tuesday of this coming week.

I'll definitely try to keep everyone posted.

I just got my tbars and loop on today and I'm ready for some stickier tires :D

I'm interested but we'll have to see about the final price. :D Can have a few others interested too if the price is right :D

Re: Re: hey

CASEY BROWN said:
I agree on that one; I used to have one of them trucks that started with a D, and group buys were fairly common.

Oh, I am still on for a set of tires;w

the problem is this

No one uses it because of the constraints they put on those that want to run a group buy ...

can't do this, must do that, can't be that price, must be this price, if we offer it in our store you can't offer it on a group buy, can't step on paying vendors toes - blah, blah, blah whatever...

We had this circle-jerk before ... and of course as soon as some little kiss a$$ - ball sucking - F150boytoy - goody two shoes boot licker - reports this post to one of them they'll come on here and try and spin it - like we're the bad guys... it won't be long now C99... hahahahahahahahaha...

SPIN THIS ;Y

IF

You want to see a well run board with loads of group buys - that caters to the board members and 'isn't trying to line their personal pockets with cash', with loads of info and a great atmosphere take a look at this board ... they should learn something from those Dudes ... These guys act like MEN not skirt wearing Woman...

http://www.camaroz28.com/index.shtml

A proud Alumni of the - 25th Infantry's - 1st of the 62nd Air Defense Artillery Battalion (that's right Electric Strawberry) - RVN - 1971 -1973 - HooRa ...!!!!

Proud to serve - Prouder to be an American - God Bless our Troops...!!!!

I have been on that board for some time now...since 99 I think.

Cyntaxx,

Shoot me PMs with details when it all gets sorted out with final prices.

Re: IF

sonichog said:
You want to see a well run board with loads of group buys - that caters to the board members and 'isn't trying to line their personal pockets with cash', with loads of info and a great atmosphere take a look at this board ... they should learn something from those Dudes ... These guys act like MEN not skirt wearing Woman...

http://www.camaroz28.com/index.shtml

A proud Alumni of the - 25th Infantry's - 1st of the 62nd Air Defense Artillery Battalion (that's right Electric Strawberry) - RVN - 1971 -1973 - HooRa ...!!!!

Proud to serve - Prouder to be an American - God Bless our Troops...!!!!

I just check it out; the only part about it that I didn't really like was all the Group Buys had to be through "paying vendors". Check out the Group Buy section on here:

http://www.dodgedakotas.com/board.htm

Anyone on anything; that's how it should be.

I'm in. It's about time my girl gets some new tires anyway.

I still haven't figured out why all tread is so worn down with only 23K on her?!?!?

lightning_girl_94 said:
I'm in. It's about time my girl gets some new tires anyway.

I still haven't figured out why all tread is so worn down with only 23K on her?!?!?

Do you have a gen 1 or gen 2? I think I'd only be able to get 305/45/18s so I don't know if that's the size you're after?

(I'm only asking because you have "94" in your name...)

Hey one of those sets was 555r's so... :D
And one set was R1a's...

Oh yeah, so I kinda cheat some.. ( I have two sets of 00 L rims )

how long did those 555Rs last? i've heard as much as 12k miles from a pair but i'm sure you're not like that :dp: :eek:

i got 2k on them.. and they are basically bald in the center.. all 2k was/is track type or track applications..
also, for the record, never judge tire life by my length of travel or use... I am very abusive to a tire.. when I am not in scca or drag racing.. I am street racing in some form, howbeit a top speed run, cornering, or just practicing launching.... to just learn and to see how different things change things.. I feel there is no replacement for seat time... you can have all the knowledge in the world.. but without being able to apply it. It is useless.
(sorry for the long post!)

Last edited:
Back