New TwEECeR tune needed??

8" lower, and as much boost as I can get away with; without grenading the motor.

FAIL:no: It only has ARP Head bolts:headscratch:I bought the truck that way!! If I ever do blow a head gasket I will replace them with head-studs

a 3.33 and a 8 should make around 15-16 psi...not 100% sure tho. i have never played with a t trim.

maybe start a thread in the gen 1 section and ask t trim guys what they run.

imo 15 psi with no intercooler would be the most i d try for.

yeah..id leave it there for now. what do you have for a fuel system? it hink tony was only running a 2 pump trick? you will need a 255 inline.

also how big of a hurry are you in to get this on the truck? i will be home in a moth or so.we can gtg and i can show you what does what in the tweecer.

I am in a pretty big hurry. I have somone that wants the Powerdyne. I do have the two pump trick right now but Am going to add either twin Bosch 255s or just a walbro GSL392 inline as a booster.
Do you think I can put put around on the PD tune without getting into boost??

long as you run the same injector,the tune was for...yes.but if you install 42s then u will have to change the fuel settings.

the tune is for 42s which are on the truck right now. The tune in it right now is 19* total timing, for 42# injectors, 8-9#s of boost. Thats what Tony told me

the tune is for 42s which are on the truck right now. The tune in it right now is 19* total timing, for 42# injectors, 8-9#s of boost. Thats what Tony told me

AHHH!!!!. that makes the t trim tune that much easier...i though he was running on 30 s and a fmu.

when u get the t-trim on...to be safe you can pull timing out globally,or just keep it out of boost.

you have got a good start on a start up tune with the 42s,but the base table will need some tweeks,because the t trim will get you into boost alot quicker.

the timng is pretty easy.

make sure u get a datlogging wide band,you will definatly need it now with that t trim. it becomes very hard to watch it and point the truck in a straight line. :eek:ldtu:

Will have to order one. Have any suggestions?? LM1?? I have an AEM but it doesn't data-log. Does the F.A.S.T. wideband data-log??

Cool you made me feel alot better on the tune part. I will get a copy ASAP and e-mail it too ya. Should I drop the timing back 2* with the dizzy till we can do it in the tune?? That would put me at 17* total. Or should I just pull the spout and lock it out??

either way is up to you.... i run the wide band commander,but the lm1 is great also. i dont know anything on the fast stuff.

for the wbc call mark at lfp
for the lm1 pm ed(struckby)

Yeah me too.I also Use the Gen2s with 555r. I have an extra set of 28x10.50-15 E.T. Drags with like 10passes on them I was gonna bring your way for helping me!!!!:thumbup: Guess I will get with Mark on monday for a WBC, being he is right down the road

yeah he is hard to get ahold of,but he will hook u up on the wbc.

you can go to dynojet.com and check out the datalog software,the only complaint i have is there is no way to graph the play back.that is where the lm1 shines,but i want a gauge in my truck so i can watch it,the lm1 doesn t have that with out buying more stuff.

now innovate does have a gauge combo like the dynojet,and it will graph unlike the wbc.

choice is yours...either will work.

Back