NEW LIGHTNING RIMS

D

DAVID G

I GOT THE NEW RIMS ON MY 94 LIGHTNING THEY LOOK BAD ASS. ITS ALSO LOWERED WITH EIBACH SPRINGS . IF ANY BODY CAN TELL ME HOW TO PUT A PICTURE UP ON THIS SCREEN I WILL POST A COUPLE.

This is how you post pics.

lightning.jpg

Don't leave any spaces. If you want to email me the pics I can put them on my webpage and then post for you.

Thanks

John

john i sent you mine yesterday have you had a chance to post them yet i cant get to that we site thank's for the help it you did not get the pic let me know on this thred or e mail me " five0drw@yahoo.com " thanks again

five0drw I have not yet had a chance to put up the pics of your truck. They came to me upside down. I will try and do it today.

As for that website. It is just an example for how to post a pic on the message board. You need to have the pics up on the net before you can link the message board to the pic.

THANKS I WILL TRY TO SEND YOU SOME PICTURES IN A FEW DAYS GOT TO WASH BEFORE TAKEING A PICTURE.IF ANY BODY IS REALY INTREASTED IN THE RIMS I HAVE A THE NUMBER TO CALL TO GET THIS DONE THE GUY I GOT THEM FROM HAD A 95 LIGHTNING IT WAS SWEET LOOKING IT HAD A PAXON SUPER CHARGER AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF.I SEEN IT WHEN IT WAS WRECKED AN IT STILL LOOKED LIKE A SHOW TRUCK .HE HAD SENT THE WHEEELS OUT TO A MACHINE SHOP AND HAD THEM DRILL THE HOLES OUT AND PRESSED SOME INSERT IN TO THE HOLES . I WILL TRY AND CALL THE GUY TO SEE IF HE WILL LET ME GIVE YOU GUYS THE PHONE NUMBER .

Back