National Trail Raceway

G

greenstang

I always go to the Ford drags on Labor day weekend at National Trail and haven't seen a lot of Lightning activity for a while.If I seen some Lightnings next year I would park the Mustang one day and race the truck.I really like my truck and would love to see some more of them at the track.

Hey Green,

I might be able to make that one... Maybe that would be a good time to try to get several Lightning together... Is that a NMRA event?

Later,
Dave

dave,
That show is the super ford car show and swap meet. I think it's sponserd by the PFCA. they have some good racing.
mike

Hey guys where is this track located?Is it near you Dave?

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/8=7.9s@ 88MPH
1/4=12.??
TeamPowerdyne
View

it's in kirkersville oh. it's on the east side of columbus. same track they have the spring nationals.
mike

National Trail Raceway is just east of Columbus at Kikersville Oh.I have been going the Ford drags for 20 yrs.I've got a 67 Mustang 351C C4 trans best 1/4 12.0 best 1/8 7.43.It would be great to see a lot of the best trucks Ford has ever built there next year.G1&G2.

Hey I live in Columbus If you guys are going to be there I will meet you all out there and we could get out trucks togeather! National trails is very easy to find and alot of fun.

Sounds like we should pick a weekend out and go racing then dont it guys.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/8=7.9s@ 88MPH
1/4=12.??
TeamPowerdyne
View

My home track is a little hole in the wall 1/8 mile in South Webster Ohio.It aint much but it is kinda down home.I'll get some laughs outta that one if anybody has ever been there.There is a really nice 1/8 mile track at Point PLeasant W.Va.about 1&1/2 hours from me Kanahwa Valley Raceway.The name of the South Webster track is K D Dragway kddragway.com check out the shutdown area on the web page.

Back