My Post Lightning Build

[mention]Briansshop [/mention]
Well, is the car as solid as it looked in the pictures? You happy with it? I’m curious if you plan to keep the original paint.
Interior pics when you get a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting on it! Word is today,fingers crossed. I hate this situation,outlaying $$ and feeling helpless just waiting for the car to get here. Will never do again!

The Lightning was picked up on a Friday and he had it on the following Monday! Super fast.

The Falcon was picked up on the 3rd, was supposed to be here on the 9th,and I just keep getting told...it'll be tomorrow...tomorrow. They say its coming today,but...

The Lightning was picked up on a Friday and he had it on the following Monday! Super fast.

The Falcon was picked up on the 3rd, was supposed to be here on the 9th,and I just keep getting told...it'll be tomorrow...tomorrow. They say its coming today,but...

Any word on your old truck? No one has seen it...

No, have not heard anything on the truck. Last I talked to him,a day or two after he got it,he said he had been driving the hell out of it and had been into the boost a little. I told him,wait until you feel 20psi! He said he was way happy with it,and it was nicer than he expected. When he had the funds,it was going to get a Coyote swap.

And I got a call from the transport driver a few hrs ago,10:00pm tonight ETA! :D

Finally at 12:45 am!

Gave it a quick look over,feeling good ATM. I think it might be original paint. Dam thing seems too nice to cut up....NA!

Back