My 94 f150 XLT

e1306030bcf24c327e59997054f316a7.jpg

Don't even know what I'm thinking. but we're gonna give it a whirl and see how bad it really is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good man! What pipe are you using for the upper coolant hose? Have a link?
I got some universal upper hose kit from Speedway that worked out great.

If you're going to drive that thing on the street, I don't really see that setup sticking. That would be rough to live with!

Last edited:
I got some universal upper hose kit from Speedway that worked out great.

If you're going to drive that thing on the street, I don't really see that setup sticking. That would be rough to live with!

Yea I'm assuming it's gonna be miserable but gonna give it a try

I've done a fair amount of front bumper exit turbo kits for people and most of them are surprisingly "tame" considering the location for noise. I'd be more concerned with fogging the windshield and/or the fumes from that setup tho.

c83708f66bd15f7328d8395addb863be.jpg
got it running Saturday finally! (Obviously a older pic) discovered some issues with the main battery feed/ charging system. Not done correctly on my end but worked for the past few years but we changed it up all 1/0 cable and #2 for alternator charge.
cc978657e9bccb2cb56ddbd8c570f9f1.jpg

Fix a leak on the thermostat and start it again tomorrow evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I like how you said "Finally" like you'd been plugging away at this for a long time!!

It feels like a long time! My original goal was to have the engine done by end of February. But I didn't get the block back until end of March.
I only has two weeks before sick summer.

8e437356dc473f8ca2dae18dc2d2ef46.jpg

Tune isn't dialed in at all but put about 50 miles on it so far no issues other than trans cooler but she's running good didn't get any passes I'm before sick summer but I'm thinking maybe go down to Mexico!

8e437356dc473f8ca2dae18dc2d2ef46.jpg

Tune isn't dialed in at all but put about 50 miles on it so far no issues other than trans cooler but she's running good didn't get any passes I'm before sick summer but I'm thinking maybe go down to Mexico!

Nice!

Back