Mustangweek had a great turnout !!

rodcobra

The track had 200+ cars with a 100 of them racing in spite of the rain, all the way from Myrtle to the track ,it stoped raining about 5 miles from the track .The cruise in had 300+ cars with at least 1000 spectators and it rained all morning before the cruise.I will have exact numbers in a few days ,and the pics will be up soon ,along with some interesting video clips .THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME AND HELPED OUT!!!!!!
There some cool lightnings there also and there will be a cool vid clip of a L doing a killer burnout at the track
for more info go here http://www.corral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=317

I saw some killer pics posted by mustangscotty at SVTP....looked like a great time :tu: I'm still pissed I didn't get to go and your L looks great :D

Just wanted to say thanks again Rodney for a great time. Think I was the only gen 1 L down there. :) (well cause the rain discouraged me from driving the coupe 140 miles one way in the rain,lol) Your L looks great with that paint and Boyds!

Billy

You did good Rodney. If anyone is wondering who the lightning was that did the burnout, well that was me. I almost hit the wall, which would have not been good.

Back