Movin' on...

SBGGrace

INSANE Member
Hey guys. The last couple of years have been absolutely brutal to me. So much has transpired and so much has been lost. I've made the decision to move back to California (don't be jealous Jeff!). I have a gig waiting there for me and a couple of very good opportunities. I still have all of my stock L parts in the garage even though I no longer have the L. I will make a list of them this weekend and post in this forum. Either they will be sold, or they will be scrapped. No need in hanging on to them. I'm gonna miss you guys...

Here's the list guys...

4lb. pulley & belt
Stock pulley and belt
Stock Front springs
Stock Front sway bar
Stock Exhaust
Stock Plenum
Stock Throttle Body
Stock Intake
Stock Valve Body and Pan
Stock Wheels with two(2) slightly used Nitto DRs
A bicycle rack that carries three(3) bicycles and fits in the trailer hitch

***forgot to include stock six(6) disc cd player. It should work but no guarantees. It was working fine when I replaced it.

Non truck related items. All of these items are about three(3) years old and in excellent running condition.

Arins 724 snow blower (like I'm going to need this in California!)
Toro GTS 6.5hp lawn mower
LG Stainless Steel Refrigerator
LG Stainless Steel Stove (All digital)
Speed hitch along with a Stainless steel ball

PM me or call me if you want more information on anything. I plan to leave on the 30th so all of this will be gone by the 24th.

Last edited:
Damn man I never even got to meet you. I cant say that I wouldnt move to Cali if I had a job oppurtunity and a history. Im starting to get tired of the Indiana weather and always dream about how nice it would be to drive the L year round. Good luck in what ever you decide and I wish you much success. Dont be a stranger

damn, sorry to see ya go eric. hopefully everything works out for the best out there.

mcarbine, i never realized that you were in valpo. ive been up there a few times in my dd. the girl ive been talking to for a while now is in law school up there.

damn, sorry to see ya go eric. hopefully everything works out for the best out there.

mcarbine, i never realized that you were in valpo. ive been up there a few times in my dd. the girl ive been talking to for a while now is in law school up there.

so I assume she goes to VU? Next time you head up this way if you want to grab a beer or something shoot me a PM and I will give you my cell

Thanks! I knew that one day I would likely return to Cali. I'm really going to miss INSANE. You guys have helped me out a LOT!

Hey Eric,

Sorry to read you're headed back to Cali but understood.

Sent you a PM on a couple items.

Bob

Back