March GTG ideas

are we looking to meet in central, south, north?

Mastoris diner on 206/130 i know they have a few big rooms we could put a reservation in on

Mastoris has that new sports bar next to it that's pretty cool inside...they also serve food in there....and have a pretty big dining area. just an idea...

I say we meet at like veterans park, or mercer county park and cruise over to wherever we decide to go.

Mastoris has that new sports bar next to it that's pretty cool inside...they also serve food in there....and have a pretty big dining area. just an idea...

I say we meet at like veterans park, or mercer county park and cruise over to wherever we decide to go.

I havent been to there sports bar yet. is it nice? That may be a good idea for a place to gtg. Also the JHO guys/gal will want to actually eat there lol.

I havent been to there sports bar yet. is it nice? That may be a good idea for a place to gtg. Also the JHO guys/gal will want to actually eat there lol.

:D:D:eek:ldtu: Yeah, GET IN MY BELLY!!! LMAO! I don't think I'll be there. :( I will be travelling back and forth to Oklahoma. Starts March 4th, back here the 14th, then hopefully in Jersey for a week (at least)...depends on when you have it...but eating food would probably be a good idea...:tongue:

:D:D:eek:ldtu: Yeah, GET IN MY BELLY!!! LMAO! I don't think I'll be there. :( I will be travelling back and forth to Oklahoma. Starts March 4th, back here the 14th, then hopefully in Jersey for a week (at least)...depends on when you have it...but eating food would probably be a good idea...:tongue:

yea March is usually still cold. I would like to have a GTG every month if not more then one a month . Keep posting ideas guys. This time it will be in daylight lol.

Last edited:
somewhere in central or south jersey would be cool too? but im down for anywhere so let me know and i will be there, hopefully dyno tuned by than :eek:ldtu:

i love when my ideas or at least part of them are actually good ones haha
we could cruise 206/130 afterwards

Allstarz = good burgers and beer...ya i think im in:thumbup:

I'm with Bill, I am down with anywhere. South Jersey might be better if I am drivin up from Maryland.

I was there a few weekends ago...it's super clean....they did a really good job. A bunch of big screen TV's everywhere too! 2 bars, and a raised floor with a dining area. we could probably put tables together so everyone can sit at one table too. lol

down side....the drinks are expensive. I haven't eaten there however i'm sure it's just as good as mastoris food, but just as expensive too.

Other down side...it's technically in bordentown...The cops can be ......well some of you probably know. :noentry::hide:

i love when my ideas or at least part of them are actually good ones haha
we could cruise 206/130 afterwards

Allstarz = good burgers and beer...ya i think im in

a cruise up/down 206/130 works as well. You just have to get your cousin to show up this time!

I also say we need more Gen 1's!

I've been there a few times
like dave (svt94) said its a nice clean place the food is pretty good but ive only had quesadillas and burgers there
little bit more expensive but probably no worse than hooters was

cops can be jerks around in bordentown

Dave i will do my best to drag martin out but who knows with him, i've had my truck for 8 months and i've cruised with martin once

I've been there a few times
like dave (svt94) said its a nice clean place the food is pretty good but ive only had quesadillas and burgers there
little bit more expensive but probably no worse than hooters was

cops can be jerks around in bordentown

Dave i will do my best to drag martin out but who knows with him, i've had my truck for 8 months and i've cruised with martin once

Geeze...last year he was buggin me like crazy to go places and I was so busy. lol He did go to the Cruise down memory lane with us 2 years back. That is one awesome show I plan on attending this year (it's held in June normally) Also the DelValLo summer bash is another one you CAN'T miss!

Since you live locally we should try to set something up once the weather breaks. I'm always up for driving around aimlessly.

I am planning on getting the wheels widened at a shop in burlington, and sending some intake parts out to get powdercoated soon. Not sure how long the truck will be down for when all that happens. I was trying to squeeze it in during the winter months though. (This is so an addiction...I spend way too much on this truck...lol)

yea the same here
im going to take a set of wheels down to johnsons for powdercoating and have to send my other blower, intake, and tb to steig as well as get a pulley and some other goodies

hopefully soon so it will be ready when the weather is really nice

yea we will definitely have to drag his big butt there

let me know bout cruising im in if im around

we should all meet up March 22 and take the ride to JLP for the free dyno day. food drinks and dyno pulls what more can you ask for haha. meet up early on saturday and go to JLP in penn. Let me know what you guys think about that

Back