March 15th Ford & Mustang Showdown at ETown

Anybody want to go. im not going to race just because the truck is not worth it without upgrades. there should be spots for us to park and show off the trucks and not run. If anyone wants to go lmk. Im going to call tomorrow to see what the fee is and if there is a section for just showing the cars. If there isnt i may still just go to watch.

oh thats cool not bad at all. do i have to sign up for it or just show up there and pay? we should all go there that day it would be fun

oh thats cool not bad at all. do i have to sign up for it or just show up there and pay? we should all go there that day it would be fun

you don;t need to sign up just show up. yea we should all meet up early and cruise there together. even if they don't have spots for just show we can still all park in the regular parking and walk around together.

also bill check etown's site so you bring every thing you need. they can be real picky about that ****.

also if you talk to sean ask him if he has time this weekend to do my gauges i got my pod finally. it is for a 04 so i have to trim it alittle.

ok we are installing my new fog lights and putting a bigger turbo in their eclipse today so ill talk to him then. ill check out the website now. thanks dude

Back