Looking for a place to install a cage in my L

SWThomas

El Cazador
Is there a local place that does good cage work. I'm to the point where I'm going to need a cage if I want to continue enjoying racing at the track. Please let me know if there's a reputable place that can take care of my needs. Thanks.

Thomas, chromemoly?? If so there is a place in NC near Raleigh that has a damn decent Tig Welder and has installed numerous cages on cars and trucks. Let me know.

Thomas, chromemoly?? If so there is a place in NC near Raleigh that has a damn decent Tig Welder and has installed numerous cages on cars and trucks. Let me know.

Is this place where you got yours done? If not, have you personally seen their work? Yes, chromemoly is what I'm looking for. Do you know how much it would cost by chance?

try finding don's racecars. hes located in greensea floyds. havent been there in years, but hes been building racecars forever and his work is top notch! might find him under don strickland in the phone book. mt

try finding don's racecars. hes located in greensea floyds. havent been there in years, but hes been building racecars forever and his work is top notch! might find him under don strickland in the phone book. mt

Thanks. I'll look into that.:eek:ldtu:

try this number and address. looks correct according to my memory:

don strickland

5776 Glenwood Dr

Green Sea, SC 29545-4514

(843) 392-8801

google earth looks like this addy is for his shop where all the work is done!

good luck! tolley

Well it looks like I'm finally gonna do it. I just got off the phone with JJ and I'm gonna pick-up one of his cage kits. I'll have to find someone to install it though. Shouldn't be too hard...

SWThomas... That Fastlane shop does a lot of cages and will be installing Ronnies very soon... Might want to get up with Ronnie to see what type of quote they are giving him...

Did you ever install your cage yet. We are going to have to do a meet up somewhere and start sharing some info.

I found someone. They are very reputable and I seen some of their work. Very impressive. Just shoot me a PM if interested.

You have Fastlane in Raleigh who has a guy that does decent work and there is a guy here in Fayetteville that does all kinds of chassis work and custom fab from 10.5 outlaw cars to you name it. The name of his shop is TBC. I will look for his phone number.

Well, I found a place down in Ocala, FL to do the cage. I'm having it done in June. It's called Dan Neumann Race Cars. I've seen his work and it's phenominal! He's cheap too. A 5 point only costs $1300. I'm going to order one of the rear windows that Rhodes uses in their kits to use with this install. That's the best option for the rear window I've been able to find.

Back