Long tubes...

SVT Chic

Plan on buying some long tube headers in the next few months, anybody else interested? Be nice to get them cheap!!!!!

~Cheryl:tu:

Re: long tubes

1BADBLK01 said:
who were you planning on buying the long tubes from? JDM?

You don't have the money anyway so don't worry about it ;p :db: ;g

--Joe

Dang Soap, that's kind of messed up to say. Anyways, I heard that our factory headers were the best performing headers out of anything aftermarket. I don't think headers make the big of difference unless you want noise. I mean for the price, they seem to be a mod to wait for.

SVT Chic,
If you don't have any mods yet, just do the simple chip , filter and get a different muffler... The long tubes on a stock L will actually hurt performance until the truck has some mods then do the long tubes... Hope this helps and it will save you about $1000 vs. just the long tubes...

Justin

Just put on my bassini catback

Just put on my bassini catback..

love it, but need more.. SVT Chick, how is the group buy coming and whats the price? I need some Long tube headers bad, but would prefer the discount of a group buy..

Any info is appreciated..

Thanks,
Paul

SVT Chic

Any progress on securing the Long Tubes or prices?

I know Im building My truck A** backwards, but want the exhaust knocked out, group buy would be sweet, especially if we saved a few $$$

Thanks,
Paul

P.S. We need Long Tubes, not the shorties...

SVTChic,
If the price is right count me in... Are you getting a price from Jim @ JDM? If not I can find out if he will do GP on just the long tubes and if he will also do it for the complete exhaust... Let me know...

Later, Justin

Complete Exhaust

I'm in also if you can get a great deal from JDM on the complete exhaust system. If we have this many, better be more than 10% off. You can get that at the Fun Ford Events.

Thanks Glenn

Back