Lightning Products,BedRugs,Pillar Pods

List members,

Being that we got a overwhelming response and much support from the Lightning members to our Group Purchase (GP) on the Original Wise BedRug for the past two months which it has been going on, we decided to offer the BedRug at the same price of $330.00 which includes Free shipping to all the members for a unlimited time.

Our web master added the Ligtning under our Special Vehicles section and we now have up the BedRug and the Lo-Tek Pillar Pods which we also sell for the other special vehicles.
So if anyone missed out on the BedRug GP, don't worry because the discounted price will be offered to all the members on our Secure online site.

Also if anyone has some photos JPG's of the BedRug installed in their Lightning I would appreciate it if you can email me some so I can have our web master put those up.
I'm also looking for a photo of the Lo-Tek 3-Pod Pillar so we can also get this up.

Also email me with any suggestions on what type of products including manufacturer names, part #'s of products you guys would be interested and I'll see what I can do being that we our adding new products weekly.

Also stay tuned for a Free Lightning product giveaway.

Thank You,

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.
http://www.rkkustom.com

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rick Krupa:
List members,

Being that we got a overwhelming response and much support from the Lightning members to our Group Purchase (GP) on the Original Wise BedRug for the past two months which it has been going on, we decided to offer the BedRug at the same price of $330.00 which includes Free shipping to all the members for a unlimited time.

Our web master added the Ligtning under our Special Vehicles section and we now have up the BedRug and the Lo-Tek Pillar Pods which we also sell for the other special vehicles.
So if anyone missed out on the BedRug GP, don't worry because the discounted price will be offered to all the members on our Secure online site.

Also if anyone has some photos JPG's of the BedRug installed in their Lightning I would appreciate it if you can email me some so I can have our web master put those up.
I'm also looking for a photo of the Lo-Tek 3-Pod Pillar so we can also get this up.

Also email me with any suggestions on what type of products including manufacturer names, part #'s of products you guys would be interested and I'll see what I can do being that we our adding new products weekly.

Thank You,

</font>
Hey Rick, I will send you a picture as soon as it warms up enough around here to take out my Lightning. We still have about 5' to 6' high snow banks in front of my house and garage. Some day I will be able to take it out and install the Bed-Rug. It really looks neat I cannot wait.

Take care: George S. NLOC #542

Thanks George. You still have snow there? We finally could see some green grass in Chicago or should I say brownish green.

Take Care,

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.

Brownish green? Lucky you, mine's brownish tan.
biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rick Krupa:
List members,

</font>

Hey Rick, remember me? I am the Canadian you wouldn't ship Typhoon parts to last month because it was too much hassle and your website wasn't set up for it. Oh wait....I'm probably not the only one.
wink.gif
May I suggest instead of giving stuff away to drum up business you tap into the large Canadian market? I could almost understand your myopic view if we were only talking about the SyTy's...vehicles that were never offered for sale in Canada. But to be chasing the Lightning owners...I know three local owners myself. Hell for a full set of embroidered Typhoon floor mats I might be interested in fixing any deficiencies in your site's e-business capabilities myself.
wink.gif

Anyways consider it returning the favor. I suspect you are here because I put up a link to your site a few months ago just before you showed up here. I could be wrong on that, but feel free to search the archives anyways. I've never come across someone so difficult to give my money to.

Hehe...alright guys, that's my rant. I just like to bug Rick wherever the opportunity presents. Hopefully I'll annoy him enough to cave in so I can get my Typhoon stuff. Other than his prejudice against Canadian currency he's a good guy to deal with.
smile.gif

------------------
Dean Higson

• 2000 SVT Lightning #4320 - 65 miles
  • 1992 GMC Typhoon #2194 - 19,500 miles
  • 2002 WS6 Trans Am - Standing order at dealership
  • 1993 SVT Cobra - Keeping an eye out for a nice one
  • 1987 Buick GNX - Still saving for one

[This message has been edited by ALBERTAN (edited 03-23-2001).]

I have Pics of the LoTek pillar pod in my Zing album listed in my signature.

Additional photos can be taken/uploaded/emailed if necessary.

Speedinbob@home.com

------------------
Brake Late, Dive Deep

Speedin Bob, Owner/Operator/Pilot
Lightning #2504, 6/17/99
NLOC # 438
**de-tuned for chapter two of intercooler travesty**
Magnaflow muffler, JDM driveshaft, JL Driveshaft Loop, Keyless Entry, Retrax Bed Cover, Shackles, Wet Okoles, Mobil 1/FilterMag, Clear Corners

Zing Site Speedin Bob's pics

[This message has been edited by Speedin Bob (edited 03-24-2001).]

Speedin Bob,

Thanks for the link to your Zing album and I sent it to our web master so hopefully he should have the photo of the 3-pod pillar up this weekend.

Have A Nice Day,

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.

RTKILLA,

The fastest and most secure way is to just go to our Secure online site at http://www.rkkustom.com and use our shopping cart system.
Sorry but we don't carry the NOS system.

Later,

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.

Rick Krupa:
I have pictures of the bedrug in my zing album. You can use what ever you want, and thanks again for the savings on the BedRug. I also just put in a order for the 3 pod pillar
smile.gif
Bill
Here is a pic of the Bedrug
fecc57dd.jpg

------------------
hdmlnium
2000 white lightning #2030 built 4/6/00- thursday
muth mirrors,door handle key pad,fog light mod
clear corners,super white headlights,fogs,corners,
trenz billet grills,billet 3rd brake light cover,
factory harley davidson tonneau cover, BedRug
JDM flip chip,JDM lower pulley,5" aluminum driveshaft,
90mm mass air,JDM tranny mod,JL stage 2 ram air kit
BellTech 3"/4" lowering kit
2001 tails installed
20 inch chrome lightning wheels on order
More to come......
my zing albums-
_-click here-_
2000 harley davidson FLSTC (tons of custom parts)
99.5 Nissan Pathfinder LE (STILLEN EQUIPPED)
91 mr2 turbo (to many mods to list)
88 toyota show truck (tonka)
2000 yamaha banshee(toomy race kit/chrome
pipes)

[This message has been edited by hdmlnium (edited 03-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by hdmlnium (edited 04-09-2001).]

Back