Lightning and Harley GTG in Charlotte, NC!!

Ronnie

Will Work For Truck Parts
I know this is short notice, but on the 29th of DEC, we are looking at a GTG at the Charlotte Hooters in Matthews, NC starting @ 11. All Harley trucks are invited as well.

Here is a link for directions:
Hooters of Matthews - Matthews, NC

I will coordinate with the Management of that particular Hooters restaurant. BigD and Nan will be going too if we get enough people together. Post if you are going and spread the word. Maybe we can Tim at Chikenears to come out with a few products for sale. Maybe Dynamics and ProDyno might come out, also.

1. Ronnie
2. BigD & Nan
3. 8URHEMI
4. DenMan
5. prairedog (aka 1fastsvt)
6. CrazyCarl
7. Ryan
8. Fade 2 Black (weather)
9. SWThomas
10.partytimedave
11.hotrodtodd1 (maybe)
12.03slidewayzSVT (maybe)
13.bonesGT (maybe)
14.wayboarder (maybe)
15.ihatehonda(maybe)
16.35th Pony (maybe)
17.DolSVT00 (maybe)

Here are a couple of pics from previous GTG's:
31149-838-22796.jpg

Hey--who is that in the corner of the picture......

31149-838-22799.jpg

31149-838-22795.jpg

Have fun guys. I will still be in AZ until Jan 2nd. I am in contact with the President of AZLOC and he might be having a GTG here so I will try to make it out there and snap some pics of the L's here in Phoenix. :eek:ldtu:

the wife and i will try hard to make it. might need to corral an all day sitter for the baby, or just put the car seat in the L ... makes for a slow ride up the highway though with the little one.

i'll let you know for sure before next saturday

1. Ronnie
2. BigD & Nan
3. Fade 2 Black (weather)
4. ihatehonda (maybe)
6. CrazyCarl
7. 8URHEMI
8. DenMan
9. hotrodtodd1 (maybe)
10.03slidewayzSVT (maybe)
11. partytimedave

1. Ronnie
2. BigD & Nan
3. Fade 2 Black (weather)
4. ihatehonda (maybe)
6. CrazyCarl
7. 8URHEMI
8. DenMan
9. hotrodtodd1 (maybe)
10.03slidewayzSVT (maybe)
11. partytimedave

List is growing--looks like it will be a good turnout.

I enjoyed meeting everyone & have a safe & Happy New Year to all.;k Some very sweet rides & some with some serious "HP"!!!:3g:

Even though I don't own a Lighting or H/D it was good to meet ya'll and hang out at Hooter's. My son really enjoied driving his 01HD up there and meeting everyone. Now where are the pictures??? LOL

Back