Let's welcome the newest Supporting Vendor

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Let's all welcome Adam's Polishes to the NLOC website. Adam has been ready to debut on the website for a while, but waited to start at the beginning of 2007. Many of you who attended LightningFest 4 received free samples of the adam's polishes products. We are happy to finally have a car care product vendor join the NLOC SV family. Watch for detailing hint in the "Show Truck" section of the forum as well as this SV section. Brian@Adams will answer your questions and moderate this section. Click HERE to visit the Adam's Polishes website

BigD said:
Let's all welcome Adam's Polishes to the NLOC website. Adam has been ready to debut on the website for a while, but waited to start at the beginning of 2007. Many of you who attended LightningFest 4 received free samples of the adam's polishes products. We are happy to finally have a car care product vendor join the NLOC SV family. Watch for detailing hint in the "Show Truck" section of the forum as well as this SV section. Brian@Adams will answer your questions and moderate this section. Click HERE to visit the Adam's Polishes website

thanks for the very kind words BigD! Were glad to be here! :tu:

Your spray detailer and metal polish are great! I look forward to trying your other products. :tu:

SVT Wylde said:
Your spray detailer and metal polish are great! I look forward to trying your other products. :tu:

the new microfiber towels are AWESOME and we have some new items in the works as well! :eek:ldtu:

I've been using Adam's Polishes for a while now and can't say enough about these awesome products !!

I was fortunate enough to get to spend a little time around Adam at Barrett - Jackson this year, here in Phoenix. Folks, this guy has a genuine love for the industry and his customers. He is a class act and will treat you right.

All I can say is give his products a try. You will not be disappointed.

:bigtu:

Back