Kil-Kare raceway?

G

gforce

I want to go racing. Don't know how, really, since I've never been. But I'd like to learn how. Would this be a good track for us to meet up at sometime this Spring? Seems to be close to alot of you, and a couple hours from me. And I've got a couple of friends with L's that could come.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jim
Black '00
#1,757 built 3/30/00
Clear corners
J.L. Single program
J.L. Stage II ram-air

Jim,sounds like a good idea.I haven't raced at Kil-Kare for several years and would like to get back there.You ought to come out to KDdragway in South Webster Ohio this spring,it's a good place to get a lot of passes and get used to a drag strip.I'm going to get the L back on the strip this year so I hope to see you around.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

G-Force,
Kil-Kare is great,one of the fastest tracks I've been to...Hope to see you there!
Rob

------------------
2000 blk Dakota R/T
13.24@103.9(spray it till it pops)

Hey guys,

Good to hear that track's a good one. Also, I want to run the 1/4 to hopefully see some 12's. All I have around here is 1/8 mile tracks. But, those would be good practice. I don't think KD is too far away, either.

------------------
Jim
Black '00
#1,757 built 3/30/00
Clear corners
J.L. Single program
J.L. Stage II ram-air

Jim,
How's it goin?
Let me know if you get a visit to the track put together. I'll sure try to make it. By the way, I sold the '94L.

Mark,

I knew you'd sell it.. that truck was sweet!!

Let's try to get together at Kil-Kare sometime this spring or summer with the rest of the guys.

------------------
Jim
Black '00
#1,757 built 3/30/00
Clear corners
J.L. Single program
J.L. Stage II ram-air

Back