Jackson Outlets 7am (whos Coming To Jlp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTLight2000

#811 of 4966 03/07/2000
Hey guys i want to meet up with whoever is in the area at the jackson outlets at 7AM for the JLP dyno day MARCH 22. If anyone wants tomeet us on the way to JLP let me know. Just post where we should all meet after we get together at the outlets and we can meet somewhere on the way to JLP. WHOEVER IS GOING PLEASE POST UP. I think it will be pretty cool pulling up with like 7 or 8 vehicles maybe even more!!!

Bill
let me talk to my cousin and make sure i can wake his big ***** up that early and we will be there, i have to talk to SVT94 as well and see if he plans to meet up at the outlets with us

i'll grab my bro's gps 2 just in case

Ok Awesome. The Cobra Has A Navi In It Too So We Will Def Get There Regardless Haha. Tell Him To Go To Bed Early The Day Before Haha. Lmk!

Listen once you guys see my cousin you will understand lol
he looks bad enough as it is with lots of sleep haha

I am gonna meet you guys there since I am coming from MD, will save time and gas money. And man JEC, you leavin me hanging with the only SB there again. Just kidding man, look forward to seeing that truck one of these days.

My band has a show on friday night till 1am. I am most likely going to be at the outlets at 7am. its going to be rough. I will def let you guys know when it gets closer to the date.
-John

Everyone let me or bill know if you want to roll out there with us so we dont leave without you. My number is 732-585-8914 just call or text me.

Let Me Know....

hey guys whoever is going to meet at the outlets saturday try to be there by 7. we will hang around til around 730 than we are going to leave for JLP. pm me for my cell number so that if you are running late we can wait up for you. thanks again hope to see you all there!!!

lol i guess this is all directed toward me lol im always late. im going to be there by 7:30. see you all there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back