is this a good deal

• Thread starter shane lightning
  • Start date
S

shane lightning

i just bought a white 1995 lightning with 96,000 miles it is in excellent shape.i paid 9100 for it is this a good deal?

Shane,
I'd say if the trucks in as good of shape as you've indicated than it's a good
buy, I looked my 93 up and it books for over 12 grand (44K miles),so you can see they are holding their value quite well. Do you want to sell the center jump seat, with a kid I need one BAD! Good luck with the truck!
MATTMAN

Well, in December I picked up my 93 with 60000 miles for 11,200. I'd say you got a pretty good deal on it.

Curt
93 Lightning #4232

I just paid $9500 for a 93 with 46K miles. I'd say you did ok.

thats one of the reasons i bought the 95 was the jumpseat.we are expecting our first baby in october.however i cannot seem to get used to the highback seats in the truck

Wanna Trade? I Have An F150 Supercab That I Have Little Use Or Garage Space For.

hey man, I just wanted to be the first to ask if you wanted to get rid over your jumpseat, I'm sure someone else will hit
you up...no kidding..they are definitely hard
to find second hand! Good luck with the truck
I'm sure you'll love it! Oh, the offer still stands on your jumpseat though!!
MATTMAN

I bought a white 94' in september for 7 grand. It had 55K on it, and is in great shape, haven't had any trouble so far.

I can't believe you guys are picking thesse trucks up so cheaply. Honestly, I hate to hear it.

I just bought a red '4 with 38k on it yesterday to tow our turbo stang. Paid $12,800. It's almost perfect, has never been in the rain(until I picked it up and then it poured on me on the way home), has the full Bassanni exhaust/ X pipe, etc. We'll be making a turbo system for it later this summer.

Shane

Sounds like a good deal to me. One year ago today (15Mar00), I brought home my red 93 with 100,000 miles on it. I paid $8,000 for it and it was in very good shape.

I'm with you Jeff, I just wish I could have picked mine up that cheap

I bought a '94 Lightning a little over a year ago with 60,000 miles (excellent shape) for $14,000. Not as good as the rest of you guys, but as hard as they are to find, I couldn't pass it up and I have yet to regret making that choice.

Hey,
I picked up mine in Sept 99. got it for a steal $14,000 with only 37K on the clock. Down in Utah !!! I'm in Idaho, so if anyone is around close to me, drop me a line. See Ya

Two months ago I paid $13k for a clean '94 with 76k miles. I had everything inspected by a mechanic, and it came out perfect. This may be a lot of money, but I'm in Southern California where trucks are expensive.

I WOULD OF BOUGHT THAT TRUCK IN A HEART BEAT AROUND WHERE I LIVE(MARYLAND) YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK, LUCKY YOU!!

Back