interior cleaner and conditioner

truk

i know this is a lightning sight but! my wife has a 2009 dodge journey with a flat black plastic interior what do you have to clean and condition it with ? also i hear they make sonething special for the seats ? thanks matt

i know this is a lightning sight but! my wife has a 2009 dodge journey with a flat black plastic interior what do you have to clean and condition it with ? also i hear they make sonething special for the seats ? thanks matt

Matt,
Great question! To clean and protect the black plastic take a look at our Leather and Interior Cleaner and our Leather and Dash Conditioner.

Leather and Interior Cleaner:
Color safe and very effective - it'll remove stains, smudges, and leave a clean surface ready to be protected.
131.jpg

Leather and Dash Conditioner:
SPF 65 UV protection, water based (no petroleum like Armor All which dries out and cracks interior pieces), zero greasy feeling, and has a new leather smell added in! This will set plastic, leather, vinyl, and pleather to an incredible clean looking satin shine - not the super wet greasy look that generates heat and will eventually fade and crack the surfaces it is applied on.
66.jpg

Back