Indy Truck Bash, Aug 18-20, 2006

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
Lightnings are eligible to run the bracket classes, Quick 8, and True Street. Eaton trucks are eligible to also run in Pony Car (though it's not listed as such here).

===================================================
Alright guys it's that time of year to start getting your cars ready for some drag racing!!! I really want to encourage people to get out there and race regardless of how fast or slow your car is. It is a great experience for beginners as well as seasoned racers, and we all know that the fastest car does not always win! There have been only a few minor adjustments from last year in hopes of improving the event even more. One of those includes the addition of a new class. So read carefully and make sure you know what class you want to run!!

WHAT: 13th Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts Indianapolis ITB (Import and Truck Bash)

WHEN: August 19, 2006
IF YOU ARE DRAG RACING, GET THERE EARLY 9 AM

DAILY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tech Inspection 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Round 1 Qualifying 12:00 Noon
Round 2 Qualifying 1:00 PM
Driver's Meeting 1:30 PM
Round 1 Eliminations 2:00 PM
Round 2 Eliminations 3:00 PM
Final Eliminations 4:00 PM

Schedule
ITB%20Drag%20Schedule%2006.jpg
fullscreen.

WHERE: Indianapolis Raceway Park
www.irponline.com

MORE INFO: www.importandtruckbash.com or email me at vtecluke99@aol.com

PRICE: $40 if you register before August 17, 2006. You can register at www.importandtruckbash.com
There are also discounts for clubs and groups of 5 or more entries.
$50 at the gate
IF YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR CAR, YOUR ENTRY FEE WILL ALLOW YOU TO DRAG RACE AT NO CHARGE

PAYOUTS: See payouts below. These payouts will be CASH payouts!! Additional Payouts may be offered.

CLASS STRUCTURE: I will personally be putting the cars into the classes so there is no confusion. If anyone has questions about your car's eligibility please email me at vtecluke99@aol.com. You CAN run 2 classes this year, but there are limitations. The second class has to be either True Street or Quick 8.

ITB%20class%20structure%2006.jpg

ITB%20general%20rules%2006.jpg

There will be actual qualifying sessions and we will use a Pro Tree...but with a sportsman ladder. We feel that this is the best way to organize this in the spirit of good competition. Any racer that does not qualify in their designated class will be allowed to race brackets. This is an NHRA track, so NHRA safety rules apply.

There will also be a Friday night grudge session under the lights. The tree will be on, but the scoreboard off. The win lights will show which lane won the race, and you will receive a timeslip at the end of the track. This will be a good time for anyone wanting to brush up on their skills, or if you just want to come out and look for some $$ races. It's also a great opportunity for you guys who are strictly into showing your car to come out and enjoy the drag strip. Your ITB registration will get you into this grudge session free of charge.

IF YOU HAVE A PRO CLASS CAR AND YOU WANT TO RACE, CONTACT ME AT vtecluke99@aol.com
Pro cars will not be allowed in the classes with the street cars, but please contact me if you would like to race. Payouts are available for you.

Back