For Sale Bassani BX high flow catted mids

mcarbine

Boostaholic
I want to give you local guys first dibs on these before I list them in the general classifieds. In about 3 weeks I will be removing my Bassani BX mid pipes. They are the catted version that come with 2 high flow cats. I also have the sections that can be put in to make it an off road mid pipe if you choose. These have been on my L for less the 2k miles. LFP and Lethal sell them for $522 I am looking to get $375. I will post pics when I remove them but since I dont drive in rain/snow they should look perfect. The only reason I am selling them is because I am going with longtubes this winter when I build my motor. Matt

exhaust is now out and I will have pics up tomorrow (hopefully). As I figured it still looks new. I will be free this Sunday if someone wants to meet up. I can drive an hour maybe hour and a half max. Let me know

pics. you can see the exhaust is in GREAT shape. Also I took pics of where I had it tacked together so I didnt have to worry about the clamps. It will in no way affect the exhaust at all but I wanted to show it so there are no surprises.

Back