Florida L needs some help

Screaming01L

Anyone here know MM performance (wil) or twisted performance? If you do, and its not to much to ask, can you please ask them to call Dave in Ocala? I wont go into details, bit i really need to get a hold of them, or im going to be out a few bucks

Haven't really heard any good things about MM performance if it is the same company that you are talking about. I'll give them a shout next time I reach them. Also, I think they are one of the supporting vendors on this website forum:

CarolinaRides.com Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thanks Ronnie, I posted over at carolina rides. This is effecting more than just me, Flahp lent me a spare Lightning lower to fite the rails and coils with and Ill have to buy him another if I cant get it back. he is already trying to sell a complete SC and intake setup, but im holding him up

I don't know them on a personal basis, but I've seen some of their work & there is alot of rumblings of there out of biz on carolina rides. Sorry man.

well, James from Twisted performance posted and said he has my stuff, so im going to call him tommorrow. Hopefully it will all work out for the best.

MM Performance...........now twisted performance! OMG, good luck man!

I wouoldnt go branding Twisted, The owner, James and i have spoken twice today and seems really sincere on getting things right. I think he is trying to put out fires from MM, but dont quote me or anything. Im just in it to get my stuff returned to me and Flahp

I wouoldnt go branding Twisted, The owner, James and i have spoken twice today and seems really sincere on getting things right. I think he is trying to put out fires from MM, but dont quote me or anything. Im just in it to get my stuff returned to me and Flahp

Don't blame you one bit!!! It is hard to find good shops these days.

yeah, found out today THEY ARE NOT the same, James is supposed to be a stand up guy, just happened to inherit alot of excess work from MM.....
There are alot of shops in the Charlotte area getting more business lately...

Back