Fiberglass part's for Gen 1

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
Okay, im making an official post about Fast Ford Fiberglass parts for Brian. This is to get a list together to see what everyone is wanting.

Anyone that is wanting part's post in this thread. Let me know what you're looking for .

All parts are made to order, so they will require payment up front. Shipping will be handled once parts are complete. You will be contacted to pay for shipping. Some items can be shipped through normal shipping other require truck freight.

Here is an up to date price list on the part's. As far as time frame to build parts I'm not sure at the moment. Once parts are ordered and paid for they give an estimated time frame , although it has taken longer for something's to be produced.

Roll pan. $295
Doors. $1225
Fenders. $890
Cowl. $200
Tailgate. $650
Bumper. $475
3” pin on hood. $525
3” bolt on hood. $725
5” pin on hood. $595

5” hood can extend to windshield or not, Specify when ordering.

All those prices are before shipping!!!

I'll cross post from FB. Interested in the cowl, 3" bolt on hood and roll pan.

Does anyone have experience with vent this type of cowl to keep AC/Heat all functional? Cut a scoop in of some sort?

I'm also kind of interested in fenders, but trying to keep it a street struck. Seem like I would lose a lot of rigidity in the front cap and rad support with glass fenders. Any experience?

I was checking in on my order. Guy said that between the FB and nloc there was roughly 20 or so people initially interested, but only me and one other came through with payments. Not a big deal, but he did indicated that this may be the last round of making these parts. Hate to hear that.
Any ideas on how to get the word out? Can we make this a sticky or something?

I was checking in on my order. Guy said that between the FB and nloc there was roughly 20 or so people initially interested, but only me and one other came through with payments. Not a big deal, but he did indicated that this may be the last round of making these parts. Hate to hear that.
Any ideas on how to get the word out? Can we make this a sticky or something?
I'll make a sticky, I know I paid for a hood so I guess just you and me are the only ones so far :(

I would love to but I just don’t have the money. Quality work is not cheap.

Back