FFW Commerce GA PICS!!!

BlownSVT

I wish I had my TQ back
here goes ............... be patient :tu: This is Kevin's (Blown99LTN) beautiful 99 Red L..........

Last edited:
Not a CLOC member but a COOL guy none the less........this is a 'Bama boy's (sixspeedz28) 03' L and it's MODDED already!!

Last edited:
more.........I wish I could figure out how to have more than 1 pic per post:confused: This is Dennis's (SCLIGHTNING) beautiful flamed L ..........Look out Dave.........Dennis is on your tail!!

Last edited:
Here is my semi-stock 00' all shined up for the show. Truelly this was just a good way to get a cheaper and closer parking spot to watch the races!!:db:

Here is Ron's (outnumbered) beautiful (and fast) 02 Harley truck.......he didn't even come to show but his truck is as clean as mine!!:eek:

Woody and Michelle's 00' all ready to break land speed records!! Well, maybe not..........but we all know he loves to race!!:db: :3g:

last one!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!!:tu: All thanks go out to Rich (rickoshay) Riley for his photography, sizing and emailing to me of this pics for us all to enjoy. NOW is someone can tell me how to have a sig pic I would appreciate it!!:hh:

Good job, Jimmy!:tu: Here's how I attach my sig pic: First, the pic needs to be on a website that can be accessed (i.e. a host). I use Club Photo www.clubphoto.com. It's not free but you can upload a lot of pics there. You may have better options,too, but it will need to be a jpg image.

Next get the URL for the pic you want to use by right clicking the pic, then click "properties". The URL should end in .jpg.

Now go to "Edit Profile" on the NLOC forum and in the "signature" block type in the URL, bracketed by
. It should look something like this:

(img)http://a1.cpimg.com/image/AF/FD/18189231-56f8-015400D9-.jpg(/img)

except with [] instead of ().

Good luck! :)

Thanks for posting the pic of my truck.
And also ..It was nice to meet you and everyone else I talked with at FFW!!:tu:

Back