Cost

TXRickC

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Been reading through the info here, have not seen cost.

What will it cost to:

just attend?
truck show?
drag race?
road coarse race?
auto-x race?

thanks, and sorry if I missed this info already.

Room is already booked:tu:

What sponsors have you booked so far?
Any word on the Ford Plant Tour?

Lightning/Harley TruckFest 2004 Pricing

The event prices this year are as follows:

$75 NLOC/NHTOC members
$95 non-members

These prices increase $20 for registrations and payments received after 1 July.

This price includes:
  • Drag Racing
  • Show Truck
  • Autocross
  • Entry for 3 days and 1 additional spectator

Additional costs:
  • Adult BBQ $10.50 each (catered by Pat's Pig)
  • Child (under 12) BBQ $6.00 each
  • Spectators $10/day or $15/event (kids under 12 - free)

Open Track - adder $75 for event participant
Open Track - Sunday entry only $135 (any vehicle type)

The registration form and event website is up and running.:dp:

We do not know if there will be a Ford Plant tour this year...we were lucky to have one last year...thanks to all those who made it happen!

So far REM, LFP, and JDM are sponsoring 4 of the drag classes. Ford SVT will also be attending again this year. We have a commitment from JLP to come this year. PSP is a "I don't know" as they are moving to a new shop this year. Remember, there is no NMRA conflict this year.

...Dwight...

There is only one pricing tier....read above.

The cost to enter the Truck Show is either $75 or $95, depending on if you are a member or not.

The specatator prices are listed above also. Spectator parking is separate from the participant parking area.

Come on Harold, cough it up!!

I was just a spectator last yr and had fun - well worth it! We'll even let you run T&T if you want - just not in REVERSE!:D :D

Sorry, just had to do that! :dp:

See ya there! - Correction, why don't you come up here and cruise over with us?:tug:

Last edited:
LOL! I spoke to Harold on the phone for a while last night and managed to go the whole time without mentioning the word "reverse!"

Dwight, How much would it cost to get another spectator?

I need two spectators included with my registration! Considering, I cant bring only one parent lol

Extra spectators over yourself and one rider is $15 each for the 3 days....payable at the gate.

so for $75 (prior to July 1) + $15 for the wife
I can run the Lightning down the ¼ and show it?

Will you need a judge for any other show classes (other than Gen2 Stock cause I would be in that one)??

feel free to view my homepage, I have a car show link there, it lists all the shows I have entered over the past 8 years. I will have no problem spending sometime judging some trucks, none of the 20 sec walk a rounds either. I try to thoroughly go over my personal vehicle prior to a show and would like to do so for each person who enters their truck.

No Rick,

$75 and the wife is free (unless you are also bring a girlfriend?:D). $75 includes the driver and 1 passenger.

Send PM or email to clonetek as he is in charge of the Show Classes and will need help!

...Dwight...

Back