Converters

SVT1116

IM LOOKING TO GET A GROUP BUY ON SOME CONVERTERS PROBABLY BY "PI" LEVEL10 I CAN GET ONE FOR 779 WITH THE NLOC DISCOUNT, I THINK I CAN GET A BETTER PRICE THEN THAT THOUGH BEFORE A GROUP BUY. ANYWAYS IM LOOKING FOR SOME SOME INTEREST IN THIS, THE CHEAPER THE BETTER, OR IS ANYONE ELSE MAKES A GOOD CONVERTER THATS GONNA HANDLE SOME HIGH HP LIKE 750HP, THANKS RICH

I am going to rebuild my tranny this winter and i will aslo need a new converter so count me in, depending on the price.

dont know didnt talk to anyone about this, trying to see how many people are interested in this, thanks rich

Midwest Converter Group Purchase

I have a good working relationship with Midwest Converter.
I am running their Billet 2500 stall in my 99 now.
Has run a best of 11.806 so far.
This is a full size converter similar to the stock one.
This converter is $550 plus S&H.

Midwest also has the smaller diameter Billet converter similar to PI's available.
However this is a far superior unit.
The smaller Billet converter is available for $680.

I have pictures of the stock size converter available now.
I will have pictures of the smaller converter available soon.

Email me for more info or pics.

Thx,

Corey Simpson
SPS

Midwest Converter Group Purchase

I have tried to post my pics, but the message board won't accept my jpg files. It says they are not a valid format.
You can email me for them.

Corey Simpson

COREY?

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? MIDWEST CONVERTER TO MY KNOWLEDGE IS IN MINNESOTA? OR IS THIS A DIFFRENT ONE? JUST CURIOUS

CHRIS

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOL:tu:

hmmmm?

i wonder if they are related???? hmm something to explore....because ill soon be in the market....

chris
:tu:

Anyone interested in converters should check the special prices from some of the supporting vendors first! The often have better prices and are "supporting vendors":tu:

...Dwight...

ok to all that are interested level10 with cut us a great deal on p i converters for 669 the lowest ever. great deal, to all that want to do this i need to do it quick cause i really need to hit 11's, if you want to order one call level10 direct and ask for sam, tell him you are calling about the group buy. we have to order these all at the same time, so when you cll you will be put down on the list, we need 4 or 5 people in on this to get the deal, there number is 973 827 1000 , when there is enough people in they will order. lets try and get this done quickly guys thanks rich

Back