Coastal truck Nationals

run351

Looking for low 13's NA
Is anyone planning on this event?
For once I have a weekend free for an event.

SEPT 28th (SUNDAY)
EPPING NH, gates open at 0800 hr.

This is usually a good event, one day and you will get plenty of runs.

Best of all, you wont just be racing Lightnings.

let me know.

heres a photo from 2005 at the truck event.
22622-383-24575.jpg

John

John, believe it or not, I plan on being there with the truck, hoping to make some shakedown and tuning runs.

I will contact you a week before.
Email me your phone, I have to reload my list.

Newish

Ive been on this board for a while. No lightning right now, my father has owned 2 in the past, but is also truckless. Ill be up for this even running a 93 Typhoon. Hope to see you guys there and meet a few people.

crusader8,
I look forward to meeting you. A friend of mine, LightningWolf will also be there for this event. It should be a nice event with alot of runs.

there should be a good turnout of trucks there, and I like the fact I get to race something other than another Lightning.:blink:

see you.
John

I know, I think our groups got 2 or 3 other trucks running looking for mid low 11's...This will be my first time at a track in about a year, so I havent raced much of anything

That should be fun.

I am not running a power adder on my truck, I think thats why I have been able to race it since 1995 with out an issue.

I will be in the 13.6 range if the weather is good. In the past that has been fast enough for (((non-power adder trucks)))) I have encountered.

I expect there will be alot of Dodges there.

I have made it to the semi's for the past three events I attended, I always seem to lose to some guy from the area with a late model El Camino with a big hood.

here's a photo from the staging lanes at Epping from years gone by;
NEDMAY.JPG

Is it definitly cancelled? I heard sunday may clear up? Well, I guess If it is cancelled, I'll be slightly less PO'd that my truck "should be done in a day or two" for the past two weeks!

I did call the track on Friday and they cancelled all events for the weekend. The rain date is Sunday, October 26th.

truck meet

Tonights weather said rain for Sunday. It could change but I would call before making the trip. Weather up here in NH is always changing at a minutes notice. :mad::mad:

Back