Clear 99/00 Fogs

Lucke55

I know someone mentioned wanting clear fog lights for their 00 and I found the link for them. They are made for 93 Cobras, but they are the same size and same mounting config. The plug is different, but the stock plug can be spliced on. PM me for the link or google: 87-93 FOG LIGHT, ULTRA CLEAR, GT

LRS-15200CD-C.jpg

hey thanks alot i found these the other night and asked the sellers if they would fit. they never answered but im about to order them. all you have to do is splice into the wires i have now and they work???

hey thanks alot i found these the other night and asked the sellers if they would fit. they never answered but im about to order them. all you have to do is splice into the wires i have now and they work???

Thats what I have read. I can't speak from experience, but I will take their word for it. I've seen the 93 Cobra lights and they seem to be identical in size. Hopefully the seller can confirm this. Let me know what happens.

thanks alot guys i appreciate it. i think im going to get the ones from mustangs unlimited or ebay. they both look good. im going to go with those clear ones i like them

im getting them in the mail today. i will install them and let you know how they turn out tomorrow. should look sick. i got hid bulbs with them too. got them off ebay for 80 shipping included. you get the head lights yet hammer?

Nah didn't get the headlights yet but i should get off my butt and order them
been ordering some other stuff and working on alot of peoples cars lately besides work so been pretty busy

im gonna be sending my blower out to steig and ordering a power package from lfp soon so i think headlights are further down on my list:D

bought the fogs from ebay from blue oval industries. they came with white bulbs too. they look great!!!hyad to cut the harness from the stock ones and connect it to the new one and the fogs look sick!!! i will post up some pics soon and if i dont you guys can see them at JLP!!! thanks

Back