CBXER55 has been banned... PLEASE READ

The post you were referring to was made by the new owner of NLOC. You can actually mention Lightning Rodder here without getting in trouble now and he is trying to make things better. Give the guy a chance before you hammer him. We've had such poor leadership here for so long that it will take time to turn things around, but I think it's on the right track.

Well, this is a good start... my apology. I wasn't aware that we are now able to mention LR.

You should actually READ and RESEARCH things before making a post... this site has gotten slow because of its policies. Your can't even mention the other forum over here without it being censored. Most of the people that left here have Gen 2 L's, which the scene over here is pretty much Gen 1 L's. In the end the community is supposed to be able to help one another, you shouldn't be banned from a forum for trying to help people.

This forum will go the way of F150 Online due to its moderation and policies... /endrant

F150online is a VERY successful - very profitable, very active forum. Over a 1000 users on it right now.

While I haven't participated much on NLOC in the recent years Ive been involved in the developing and growing the Lightning community since 1999. You were 16 then.

I have read and researched. One thing Ive learned is that you refuse to work fast food and or other jobs that are below you, and would rather put money in your truck than pay a Dallas County warrant. You also lied in court about the exhaust on your truck
my exhaust is a little louder than stock;
replaced with a "factory equivalent" setup
So is it factory equivalent or is it louder than stock ? Do you think the judge believes it can be both ?

Your online reputation is created by your participation on the web. In reading some of the drama on LR it looks like you need to look in the mirror, and get your house in order, before lecturing me.

I'm doing what I can to improve things here. What have you done here to improve things ? In reading your posts here and on LR your goal has been to get people to post there. We don't need viewers like that. We need people who have an adult sense of responsibility and are going to participate in a positive way HERE. If you are interested in positive participation here great - welcome. If not then know that your reputation precedes you ...

Rules are rules - right or wrong they are to be enforced. Otherwise there is no point in having rules. Ironic that a moderator chose to ignore the rules that he was supposed to be helping to enforce.

All the drama happened before my time.

Ill explain why group purchases are controlled. Because they often en fringe on the products sold by supporting vendors. If you dont have some control of"group purchases" then pretty soon every thing is sold under the name group purchase.

Yeah I was in the wrong. Trying to pass some good prices on to the folks here, should have just pmed the individuals instead. Otherwise the Oklahoma forum needs very little moderation, everyone is cool here.

The group buys I had linked were suporting vendors at both LR and here. So there would not have been any infringement going on. The vendors themselves should have posted the group buys here, but probably pay little attention to this site anymore, since most GEN. II action occurs at LR, rather than here (hopefully that will change given time).

BTW: The pms that were exchanged with me about the issue never specifically talked about the group buys, they talked about the fact that I dared to type in LightningRodder or LR on this board. And that if I eliminated the wording LightningRodder or LR it would be alright. Unfortunately I had not been on the board for several days, and did not get a chance to right my wrong before being banned. I was able to access this site from another computer for a day or so to read the pms after-the-fact. No I did not save the pms, I keep my pm box empty on all sites that I visit.

One of the things I posted was not really even a group buy per se. A guy over there decided to start making Thunder Tips again, and was taking a list of names of those who wanted one. Thunder Tips have not been produced since 2004 or 2005, so it was not infringing on anyone period. And Thunder Tips look awesome, I bought an original never used one of of a for sale thread at LR. I saw no real reason why I could not advise folks over here that they were available.

01010001-11.jpg

Last edited:
Reported Post from The National Lightning Owners Club Inc
relykz ( mailto:relykz@xxx.com ) has reported this post:

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/look/21...nned-please-read-post2015537.html#post2015537

This is part of this thread:
CBXER55 has been banned... PLEASE READ
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/look/215039-cbxer55-has-been-banned-please-read.html

This is the reason that the user gave:
Serves you right that your Lightning got stolen...

Nice ...
thanks for the feedback.

F150online is a VERY successful - very profitable, very active forum. Over a 1000 users on it right now.

While I haven't participated much on NLOC in the recent years Ive been involved in the developing and growing the Lightning community since 1999. You were 16 then.

I have read and researched. One thing Ive learned is that you refuse to work fast food and or other jobs that are below you, and would rather put money in your truck than pay a Dallas County warrant. You also lied in court about the exhaust on your truck So is it factory equivalent or is it louder than stock ? Do you think the judge believes it can be both ?

Your online reputation is created by your participation on the web. In reading some of the drama on LR it looks like you need to look in the mirror, and get your house in order, before lecturing me.

I'm doing what I can to improve things here. What have you done here to improve things ? In reading your posts here and on LR your goal has been to get people to post there. We don't need viewers like that. We need people who have an adult sense of responsibility and are going to participate in a positive way HERE. If you are interested in positive participation here great - welcome. If not then know that your reputation precedes you ...

Who's starting the DRAMA now? I guess STALKING is one of your hobbies, what a boring life you must live. I was respectful and offered an apology after being informed that things were going to change here, but I guess I was misinformed.

Good luck with your forums... myself as well as many others on LR will not be coming back here.

Who's starting the DRAMA now? I guess STALKING is one of your hobbies, what a boring life you must live. I was respectful and offered an apology after being informed that things were going to change here, but I guess I was misinformed.

Good luck with your forums... myself as well as many others on LR will not be coming back here.
Your version of respect is different than mine.

My truck was stolen while I was at a charity dinner, I was volunteering, to help raise money for a charity that means something to me. "Serves me right"

I'm amused that you start by telling me to research, and when I do I'm a stalker. Again Nice.

I hope to be able to keep this site going for the lightning owners that appreciate the site and its content and members. Its not going to be a fit for everyone.

I do appreciate that you used the report post feature. I have asked the membership to use the report post button to let me and the moderators know if something is heading towards the guard rail. I hope that the membership continues to use the report post button. :tu

Wow. I havent poked my head in the LOOK section for awhile. Seems that things are interesting anyways.

Im supportive of the way things are going here on NLOC now. Nothing against Big D but I havent seen him post more that a couple of times in the last couple of years. He seemed unconnected so to speak. I know there was a time he was very plugged in but I just came into this community a couple years ago. I'm not the type to stir a pot, or sling mud. I'll stay to myself for the most part as I think no good comes from pointless arguments. It has been a bit slow here on NLOC lately but, the Gen 1 section on LR is REALLY SLOW. I recently had my mind changed about telling people to use the search button. Its faster and more helpful to just post up helpful link or two that I remember how to find really easy.

I'll be staying here.

In Big D's defense, I think he lost all interest when his wife died.

That said, I'll be coming around more often to see if I can help by asking and answering interesting questions.

In Big D's defense, I think he lost all interest when his wife died.

That said, I'll be coming around more often to see if I can help by asking and answering interesting questions.
]

An excellent point. And dont forget that Nan helped him manage the books and the merchandise for the site. Her name is ALL over the site. It had to be VERY difficult.

THANKS for your offer of support

Ahhhh. I had no idea he wife passed. My postings would be down too if my wife died. Learn something new everyday.

Back