Catch the tail end of our Holiday sale

My name is Brian Rice, I am working with Adam to keep on top of all of our web traffic.

Here is the graphic version of the holiday sale.

I am going to be posting some tips and topics up in the next few days once I get caught back up. Until then, if you have any questions about our products, please PM me.

Thanks and have a SUPER holiday!!!!

Adam-in-santa-hat-175x188.jpg

Still looking for that perfect gift for the shine-happy person on your list? Find the perfect gift in any price range at www.adamspolishes.com. Visit the Great Gifts section for ideas. Order by December 16 for guaranteed Christmas delivery via UPS Ground.

Use the promotional code, HOLIDAY, and get 15% off our entire product line through January 1, 2007, gift certificates excluded.

AbsoluteBagKitM.jpg

Give the gift of shine this holiday season. Adam's NEW Deluxe Detail Bag Essential Kit is packed with everything you need to achieve the deepest, most brilliant shine. It's all tucked in our durable black canvas detail bag. This darling of detailing is regularly priced at $180! Order today and SAVE $50.

BigMFTowel4pkM.jpg

Adam's new deluxe Microfiber Korean Polishing Towels are made of the thickest and softest Korean microfiber available on the market. These new white wonders measure 24" x 26." They're nearly twice the size of our standard blue microfiber polishing towels. Save $10 when you order the 4-pack for $49.95.

MFcombo2pkM.jpg

You'll never go back to conventional microfiber once you've tried Adam's new superior Korean microfiber polishing and waffle drying towels. Our new Microfiber Assortment 6-pack includes two ultra-soft white polishing towels (24" x 26"), two blue polishing towels (16" x 24"), and two giant waffle drying towels (26" x 36").

Gift%20CertM1.jpg

Give the gift of shine to the car fanatic on your shooping list. Adam's gift certificates are availalbe in $25, $100, and $250 values.

Back