Blue Dash lights!

cpmckean said:
Count me in. Any idea on what the overlay will cost once it gets done?

We are expecting about $100. I have a go to guy who is in constant contact with the company. I will ask him and post the answer. But we have been told to have $90-110

I'm in for a blue with MPH. Originally this was going to look similar to the Autometer Cobalt gauges, is this still the case?

Hi sunkist just got your PM. I'm still intrested in blue gauges.
Yep I'm still down. Let me know what I need to do.
Thanks.
Bryan

Just a suggestion.....Why not ask now if we can get different colors as well as having an option as to m.p.h. vs k.p.h. ? My thinking is that if we get a firm answer to the above, that we will be more likely to get guys to step up to commit to ordering. I suspect that the colors and m.p.h. issue would be doable, but, then again, who knows. Best to find out beforehand.
Also, a link to the Focus dash picture that got us all turned on originally would be usefull.

Last edited:
Boston Blackie said:
Just a suggestion.....Why not ask now if we can get different colors as well as having an option as to m.p.h. vs k.p.h. ? My thinking is that if we get a firm answer to the above, that we will be more likely to get guys to step up to commit to ordering. I suspect that the colors and m.p.h. issue would be doable, but, then again, who knows. Best to find out beforehand.
Also, a link to the Focus dash picture that got us all turned on originally would be usefull.

I agree. That question has already been emailed and I am waiting on a reply. So hopefully it gets here soon...

Well I sent out an email to the company, as well as my go-to guy who is in constant contact with the site. But I think that since it is the weekend, I shouldnt be expecting an answer until tomarrow. If they can, we are going to do mph and kph, as well as multiple colors. We'll see how this goes.

But first we need the 25 people's support. So lets keep promoting this thing! If you find somebody interested, let me know and I'll PM them, or send me a link, or something along those lines and we can get that person involved. Thanks a lot!

Sunkist, just so you know, I wanted a purple cluster, not GreasedL (unless he wanted one also ;) )

Bam said:
is blue the only color? I would go for a red one.
Please let me know.

I'm tryin gto see if we get the 25 orders if they can do a couple of colors. I would think 90% of thr upfront costs is in designing the overlay. Hopefully they'll just slap a couple of different bulbs in for us.

Back