Bedrugs

L

Leonard Embody

If there are a lot you interested I can see what type of price I can get on Bedrugs.

------------------
'01 Black Lightning born 03/01,Bedrug, A.R.E. 'Z' series topper w/wing,s.steel receiver bar and ball, hard wired Valentine 1 radar detector, phazar radar/laser scrambler, Kenwood Excelon flip face cd player, Alpine v12 5ch amp, polk audio tweeters and 6.5" in front, rockford fosgate 5x7 rear, and two rockford fosgate 10" in custom box.

Leonard,

If you have been following the list you would have seen we just had a GP on the BedRugs for 2-months and now offer all the list members the same reduced price to order at their leisure on our Secure online site 24 hrs a day 7-days a week.

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.
http://www.rkkustom.com

Yes, I saw the post. The price is still higher than what we could get if we all got together and bought 10-20 at a time. I'm sure there are 10-20 Gen I & II lightning owners who would like a bedrug at a reduced cost. I would even be willing to take a road trip to St. Louis MO next week if there were many people interested.

------------------
'01 Black Lightning born 03/01,Bedrug, A.R.E. 'Z' series topper w/wing,s.steel receiver bar and ball, hard wired Valentine 1 radar detector, phazar radar/laser scrambler, Kenwood Excelon flip face cd player, Alpine v12 5ch amp, polk audio tweeters and 6.5" in front, rockford fosgate 5x7 rear, and two rockford fosgate 10" in custom box.

Leonard,

Why whats in St. Louis MO? Wise the manufacturer of the Original BedRug is located in Tennessee and we even wiped out their inventory on the last GP and they had to put the BedRugs which fit the Lightnings back into production.Even some of the top WD's we deal with in the country don't even usually carry 10-20 BedRugs of each model in stock.

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.

Wise Industries is located in Old Hickory TN. The Bedrug for the GenII Lightning is no different that that for the regular 97+ F-150 flareside, and the bedrug for the Gen I is the same as the fleetside 87-96 SB F-150. They constantly make these Bedrugs. I keep 50-100 bedrugs in stock at our stores in Bowling Green KY and Clarksville TN. I am sorry your prices are too high, maybe you pay too much for the bedrugs. Basically what I am saying is we will get a better price than what you can offer if interested Lightning owners join forces and buy together. WFC is in St. Louis May 17-20 2001
and cost would be further reduced because of no shipping.

Leonard,

I'm well aware that the Gen II Lightning BedRug is for the 97 + F-150 Flareside that's why I said the BedRugs which fit the Lightning.Also at one point we had the lowest prices on the BedRugs in the country until we got a call from Wise saying we were under cutting everyones price by quite a bit and that we had to raise our prices slightly other wise they would not continue to supply us with the BedRug. So I would watch how much your advertising your prices for.

------------------
Rick Krupa
RK Kustom Auto Acc.

I have not promised a specific price. I have only said that we may be able top get a better price if we buy as a group.

------------------

Ivanhoe
Send me a message at Burninout101@aol.com
I think you will like wha tyou find out.

Back