Be On The Lookout Stolen 1994 White L

gspmustang

Some uncool individual stole my truck out of my driveway in Acworth,GA today April 25. It's a white 94 w/ 20" 99 style wheels. please contact me with any details. It has all kinds of cool parts on it. It is my DD for the last 8.5 years

Thanks,
John

Post the list of parts it had, so we know if they pop up on CL or whatever. Im far from you but Ill do what I can

Tapatalk PRO

I'm truly not trying to be all suspicious or accusatory or inflammatory or anything but a new owner just showed up in the last couple of days in my area who's recently (within the last week or so) acquired a white '94 with '99 wheels ... apparently he bought the truck outta Gainesville, FL.

Reasoning for my request for sme VIN info.

Bump it was stolen today

Good!

Not good that it got stolen today, but good that we don't have a new member that unknowingly purchased someone else's truck.

Wow ... I just re-read the OP ... it says right frigging there that it was taken today ... :hh:

Some detailed info on parts would help...I'm always browsing the parts section of CL (DFW area)

That sucks man...

mods

20" 99 Lightning wheels (5x5.5" pattern) w/ new Goodyears
Eibach drop front springs
bell tech shackles
Firestone air bags (rear) w/ on board compressor
FMS mass air kit
Bilstein shocks
tailgate has an indy pace car emblem on the top right
Comp big roller cam
1.72 roller rockers
hogged out GT-40's w/ big valves (2.02/1.60)
custom Vortech upper airbox w/ tig welded flange for a bolt on meter
custome intake tubes & airbox lid powder coated crinkle finish
oem center seat
pioneer head unit
custom single 10" sub box behind p/s seat w/ Kove baby Armegeddon woofer
Full Bassani exhaust :
powder coated equal length shortues.
High flow catted x (gutted)
cat back behind rr tire
Vintage FMS white front tag
Stainless ball mount, ball and lock
precision stall converter
custom tune by Injected Engineering w/ a Superchip
underdrive pulleys
NOS leather steering from a 97 F350
Xtang tonno cover
OEM Bedliner
rubber bed mat
all new oem hoses, rad, water pump, IAC, tps, battery
new foglight lenses
painted mirrors (gloss black)
new 3m tint
new ball joints
energy urethane bushing everywhere incl cab mounts
FMS plug wires
deep trans pan w/ drain
new Ford motor mounts and oil cooler
I recentley added OEM keyless entry - new dash door and cab harnesses from Vintage parts

Last edited:
Thanks guys

I revised the mod list - remembered some more stuff.
I havd a new 35/12.50 15 BFG A/T TKO on a steel wheel for my bronco and a 94-95 Mustang 5.0 A/C comp, bracket, and hose

I would prefer to just get it back home in one piece. Otherwise close to ten years of parts collecting and mods down the drain.

I'm truly not trying to be all suspicious or accusatory or inflammatory or anything but a new owner just showed up in the last couple of days in my area who's recently (within the last week or so) acquired a white '94 with '99 wheels ... apparently he bought the truck outta Gainesville
Reasoning for my request for sme VIN info.

thanks, I have an app to read vins and tell you the title status.

To the OP, hope things work out. I can't stand thieves. I will be on the look out if anything pops up in central Fl.

Dude I have been there with the much loved vehicle getting stolen. It may sound hard to figurte, but if I can give ypou a little advice, it's work but you'd be surprised how such works.
1. fax info and pictures to the border patrols asking that they send and post at every US Border. asking nicely will work, sounds weird but the only way tht truck will stay in one whole piece is it's either been hidden for long range future use or it's on it's way out of here, hiway patrols may also send the info around, thye all have computers now in their cars so, asking nicely at the local state patrol office and maybe even a couple dozen dougnuts(dont-laugh) and some a clear 4x7 close-up pics with info written on it so it can be posted in one page with contact info, reward (even small) will help, believe me
2. local tv and radio. seriously a[[roach ;local tv and tell them about your huge investment, much loved family truck, the more who hear thje better chance someone saw something
3. door to door in your neghborhood, someone may hav noticed something out of the ordinary, asking nicely and ;leaving your number may just jog someone's memory
4. call or fax pic and info to every salvage yard as you can, also asking a larger ;local yard in person to get the news out over their network, for these guys know people from next door to every attaching state.impress upon oithers the personal value and hope for return, get people on your side
no qusetions asked reward notice with pic in paper, you dont have to aks questions, not sayin your brother or friend or w/e may want to of those who do come forward
5 most people get caught doing crap by talkin, or their friends, g/f mad wife, etc talk or squeal, use this knowledge, offer a little money and open convo, make sure you have a number someone can reach you 24/7.maybe even buy a cheap use cell phone only for this purpose.when it rings you know it'
s about the truck and nothing else
6. Wish we could help,. I know all here will do whatever they can, theives suck!

Truck recovered

Good News. My truck was recovered in mostly one piece by two local Sheriff Departments. The good old boy network paid off since a fellow enthusiast spotted the truck driving down the road. The VIN had been switched and the stickers peeled. I do need a photo of the door jamb vin label off of a 94L so that I can get a new one made. If someone could pm me a pic - just black out your VIN. I just need a reference for the sticker guy. It is stuck in impound for the time being while I wait for the Police and Insurance to finish with it.

Thanks for the help

John

Last edited:
great news!! Sorry to hear about the vandalism to the truck but at least you'll have it back soon.

How about a good old fashioned posse?

The opening of multiple cans of whoop-a*s on the perpetrator would be good wholesome family fun time.

I just bought a fresh case ... 24 brand new cans.

Good News. My truck was recovered in mostly one piece by two local Sheriff Departments. The good old boy network paid off since a fellow enthusiast spotted the truck driving down the road. The VIN had been switched and the stickers peeled. I do need a photo of the door jamb vin label off of a 94L so that I can get a new one made. If someone could pm me a pic - just black out your VIN. I just need a reference for the sticker guy. It is stuck in impound for the time being while I wait for the Police and Insurance to finish with it.

Thanks for the help

John

Good news John, and a big relief for you, I'm sure! Just PM bumperquip about the sticker - he'll hook you up.

Thanks guys. I'm off to the tag office to get a new plate so I can drive the truck once they release it. The Ins Co is jacking me around about paying for the Lightning floormats that are missing. The only set I've found so far are $450 in the classifieds on here. I am a fan of the frontier justice as well.....

Be patient on the floor mats - the new NLOC owner Doug (Silver_2000) said he'd bring the NLOC merchandise back online after he gets things sorted out.

Back