BASSANI

SVT1116

OK I TALKED WITH SAL AT PSP, HE SAID HE'D DO A GROUP BUT FOR US, BUT I NEED TO GET THIS DONE REAL QUICK BE4 MY TRUCK BREAKS, I AM IN NEED OF GETTING AN X PIPE CAUSE MY CATS ARE CLOGGED, AND ITS BUILDING UP PRESSURE IN THE EXHAUST ,NOT GOOD, SO WHO EVER IS INTERESTED PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AT SVT1116@AOL.COM, THANKS RICH

CHEAPER THEN WHATS ON THE POWERSURGEPERFORMANCE WEBPAGE, HES GOT THE CHEAPEST PRICES ALREADY, BUT THIS WILL MAKE IT A LITTLE CHEAPER, LATER RICH, EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO DO IT AND WHAT YOU WANT, AND YEAR

As you can see from the Group Purchases, there are a bunch of us interested in an X-pipe. I don't really care who it comes from, as long as the price is competitive. So...

1. Post a price.

2. Make sure we get the product quickly. I don't want to wait a month, and have to keep making phone calls, emails, or whatever to find out where the part is. Good business is about quality products, competitive prices, AND customer service.

------------------
Everything you need it for:
Drag racing, autocrossing, hauling, towing, cruising, showing, and a daily driver.
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

OK THIS WILL BE ON ANYTHING BASSANI LIGHTNING OR WHATEVER, PRICES WILL BE BETTER THEN ON SALS WEBSITE, HE WILL LET ME KNOW ABOUT BETTER PRICES SHORTLY, I NEED THIS SOON SO I DONT WANT TO WAIT, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK SVT1116@AOL.COM WITH YOUR NEEDS AND YEARS, THANKS RICH

I just sent you an Email keep us informed please. Thanks

------------------
Red '94 with wide black racing stripes and a custom dent in the wiper cowl and a custom dent in the hood and right rear bed from eggs and a custom cracked air dam

DEAD LINE, IM MAKING THE DEAD LINE FOR THIS APRIL 10, PLEASE HAVE ALL ORDERS TO ME TO GIVE TO SAL BY THEN, THEN PRICES WILL BE GIVIN OUT, WHICH WILL BE ALMOST HIS COST WHICH IS CHEAP, LATER RICH

I want to see if I can get a set up for my truck before april 7, so my truck doesent sound like I welded 30 soup cans togther with some mufflers I found on the side of the road and used duct tape to seal it all that last little bit, for when I'm at byron.
eek.gif

I have arrangements for a exhaust system that I will get on wensday next week thanks but I can't time travel to like april 20th or so install it and come back to april 8th to race at byron.

------------------
Red '94 with wide black racing stripes and a custom dent in the wiper cowl and a custom dent in the hood and right rear bed from eggs and a custom cracked air dam
I bet those racing stripes added 1000hp cause when I got it on the paint almost came off altogeather. :)

1. Post a price.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey ma Im sure alot of people would like to know a price before they commite to something. I would like to get in on it if I knew a price? and If I didnt just order headers. Maybe in about 3 weeks Ill have the money for an x- pipe

------------------
93L#5173
15.5@87

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS DEALERS PRICES ALMOST, CONTACT SAL FOR PRICES, POWERSURGEPERF@AOL.COM, AND PUT BASSANI IN THE SUBJECT AND HE'LL TELL YOU, LATER

Back