Anyone know about this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Will Work For Truck Parts
DYNAMIC AUTO WORKS 704.333.5821 Building the areas FASTEST LIGHTNINGS AND H-Ds PERIOD!!! 2001 Lightning-- 10.50 @ 133mph!!

Since when does Dave have the fastest Lightning in NC? And, whose is it? I think he meant a 10.59 and that was with a lot of nitrous. People kill me sometimes......when they are hypocritical....... I just want to know the deal!

Since when does Dave have the fastest Lightning in NC? And, whose is it? I think he meant a 10.59 and that was with a lot of nitrous. People kill me sometimes......when they are hypocritical.......

Dont know who that is. But I know someone in Fayetteville that is about to beat that. So they can no longer have the fastest L in NC. right?

once the turbo build is done, we'll see if mid 10's is the magic #. seems pretty bold, especially how many potent lightnings are around the NC area.

Why are we having ANOTHER pissing match with Dynamic??? Yes Terry Allens truck has run and it's fast..... bottle or boost, don't matter first one down the 1320 wins..

You guys crack me up!

Why are we having ANOTHER pissing match with Dynamic??? Yes Terry Allens truck has run and it's fast..... bottle or boost, don't matter first one down the 1320 wins..

You guys crack me up!

So did Terry Allen's truck go a 10.50 then??? That is all I asked and that is response Dave gave me like I exposed him or something.

So did Terry Allen's truck go a 10.50 then??? That is all I asked and that is response Dave gave me like I exposed him or something.

Actually I think his truck went faster, he is in the middle of doing some more stuff right now....I have ridden in that truck.....It's all that they claim, trust me.

This pissing match wouldn't have anything to do with a certain truck with lambo doors would it?

Actually I think his truck went faster, he is in the middle of doing some more stuff right now....I have ridden in that truck.....It's all that they claim, trust me.

This pissing match wouldn't have anything to do with a certain truck with lambo doors would it?

Don't know about the lambo doors and don't about Terry running anything. It must be a secret---haha

Don't know about the lambo doors and don't about Terry running anything. It must be a secret---haha[/QUOTE

Then I wouldn't make a statement like you did in your first post, that seemed a bit aggressive towards Dave...IMO.

And the lambo doors....thought you were in the same company as Michael? Red L with Lambo doors?? ring a bell??

Then I wouldn't make a statement like you did in your first post, that seemed a bit aggressive towards Dave...IMO.

And the lambo doors....thought you were in the same company as Michael? Red L with Lambo doors?? ring a bell??

Aggressive, this is the same guy who blew me off about building my engine, still claims he has the fastest lightnings out there, no proof until you said something (and that is just by word of mouth and we still don't know specifics and if it is even true), blew me off about the last GTG in which I personally invited him in good faith, but as I post something, the name calling starts. --lol I have catered to him enough. I recommended people to go him, but not anymore and a lot of people ask me about local shops in the Carolinas. Enough is enough.

Michael (forgot he had lambo doors) I think he brought his truck back to him. I don't know why?? If someone installed a pulley on my truck and a few weeks later it sounded like tank about to explode, I might have looked elsewhere. There are others, too. Dave can't talk like this, he gets all bent out of shape and tells me to watch my back. That is funny.

Wasn't that at the track that you went up to him about the engine build, and he was working on a customer truck he had just built and said he was really busy with this guys truck at the moment? Ronnie I don't think he blew you off about the last GTG, I even talked to him about it......he had to do the family thing, since he works 6 days a week....

Dave never installed a pulley on his truck, thats where your wrong, Dave even paid for 1/2 the tow back to the shop without knowing if it was something he did....turned out it wasn't from any work Dave did....you seem to like to instigate situations, Dave may seem to be brash at times but the man has good morals and works his *** off.......IF I hadn't moved away, YOU can bet your sweet *** my truck would have been built by Dynamic and IT would be the fastest in the CAROLINAS period, we had already discussed that last year when all the other crap started with you, Dave and CLO. You get bent out of shape too my friend.

BUT we will let you carry the honors of the fastest....:eek:ldtu:

Aggressive, this is the same guy who blew me off about building my engine, still claims he has the fastest lightnings out there, no proof until you said something (and that is just by word of mouth and we still don't know specifics and if it is even true), blew me off about the last GTG in which I personally invited him in good faith, but as I post something, the name calling starts. --lol I have catered to him enough. I recommended people to go him, but not anymore and a lot of people ask me about local shops in the Carolinas. Enough is enough.

Michael (forgot he had lambo doors) I think he brought his truck back to him. I don't know why?? If someone installed a pulley on my truck and a few weeks later it sounded like tank about to explode, I might have looked elsewhere. There are others, too. Dave can't talk like this, he gets all bent out of shape and tells me to watch my back. That is funny.

Wasn't that at the track that you went up to him about the engine build, and he was working on a customer truck he had just built and said he was really busy with this guys truck at the moment? Ronnie I don't think he blew you off about the last GTG, I even talked to him about it......he had to do the family thing, since he works 6 days a week....

Dave never installed a pulley on his truck, thats where your wrong, Dave even paid for 1/2 the tow back to the shop without knowing if it was something he did....turned out it wasn't from any work Dave did....you seem to like to instigate situations, Dave may seem to be brash at times but the man has good morals and works his *** off.......IF I hadn't moved away, YOU can bet your sweet *** my truck would have been built by Dynamic and IT would be the fastest in the CAROLINAS period, we had already discussed that last year when all the other crap started with you, Dave and CLO. You get bent out of shape too my friend.

BUT we will let you carry the honors of the fastest....:eek:ldtu:

Actually Don Jutus is the fastest, but thanks!!! I guess Mike lied then about Dave putting the pulley on.... So who knows what to believe. I know Mike wouldn't lie about that and he waited over a month. I remember seeing his beautiful truck in the parking lot everyday. It isn't that Dave didn't blow me off, he didn't even say a peep. He could have said something. I know he was with a customers truck at the track, the guy was too busy to even shake my hand even when I told him I am looking to do a big build and I have a 15K budget. He didn't even say hi or acknowledge that I was standing there. What POS then because I was there for 4 hours and the main reason was I was looking at potential shops to build my Lightning. As far as CLO that was disbanded because of the fearless leader who was an idiot. Dave might have good morals, but he has sucky people skills and a problem with telling the truth apparently. I gave him the benefit of the doubt enough times. Not anymore. Enough said, I think the points have been beaten to death.

I will tell you one thing, Ronnie is one of the most helpful guys on these boards... He has helped me countless times and has always been upfront and down to earth with me...

Blksvto1-let's keep this to PM if you want to get more specific. I don't mind the chit chat from you. Gives me something else to do while I do my homework for school and we have to keep the content PG-13 on the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back