Anyone heard from FT lately?

I'm not calling anyone out, but just wondering if anyone has heard from Gregg Evans lately? I know he goes out of town now and again and takes personal time off too, just wondering if that's the case as I had a couple of questions for him.

Thanks

ILLINI-SVT said:
I'm not calling anyone out, but just wondering if anyone has heard from Gregg Evans lately? I know he goes out of town now and again and takes personal time off too, just wondering if that's the case as I had a couple of questions for him.

Thanks

He's kinda out of commission with the flue right now.

Tim@Chikenears

You already responded to my e-mail yesterday. I sent you back a reply.

Thanks for the quick response, as I said, I'm in no particular hurry, so take some time and I hope you're feeling better. The flu sucks.

(BTW, I'm Kevin Baldwin)

Thanks Gregg! I got it today. Oooohh, a 2CR! I can't wait to test it out. It's going in this weekend.

BTW, I dinged one of the outer edges on my stock accumulator when I took it out (dropped on the floor during removal), I think it's fine but I bought a different one off someone else instead and it should be on its way to you as the core. If there's ANYTHING wrong with it (beat up, missing parts, damaged, etc.), let me know and I'll just send you my original anyway.

I'll send you the 2C in my truck as soon as I can pull it out. Do you want me to soak it and try to clean all the fluid off with cleaner, or do you want it just wrapped up for inspection in the bag as best I can?

Thanks again,
Kevin

I got it installed Gregg, still waiting for it to rain and wash all the road salt away so I can get some TRACTION out here. So far so good, the part-throttle shifts are nice and soft. Thanks again for the great service.

FYI, here's the shipping info:

For the core return that should be on its way to you, UPS tracking number is 1ZF37R350396870420

For the return of the 2C unit I just swapped out, the UPS tracking number is 1ZF37R350395206131

Thanks again!
Kevin

Back