Anyone going to FDIC in Indy next week?

Ok, gang, John says my place. I'll grill some burgers and fry a batch of hot wings. Still have some sodas left from last time. Otherwise, BYOBeverageofchoice and any other munchies you may want.

I'll try not to rot anyone's gut this time around. ;)

See you Saturday.

Dang no Jambalaya, I guess I will have to get my coon a$$ food fix at the place here on College.

Jeff,

I am going to try for at least a few hours before I have to go to work.

My wife will be with me this time I think.

well i was gonna try and drive my new daily beater up there but i dont get it till monday.

Jeff, are kids welcome? My wife may come.

What I told you today is out, a letter went home with the kids.

Anybody want to see a 100 year old house be moved? Be in Noblesville Saturday. Check the Indy Star for time, I think it starts at 8am. Park at the High School. Will post more details when I get home.

i hope that isnt your house getting moved. what time is this gathering starting. i wont be done golfing till 1 or so. dont wanna show up after its all done.

I am off to buy and plant another tree, if anyone happens to see this post or call me. I will/am planning to attend with my wife for a few hours before work.

I got plugs for my truck, what else do I need for the IC cleaning?
I think that may be a good thing for me to do.

I don't think we are working on anything.
You need to talk to Speedin before you clean the I/C.

What side dish do I need to bring?

Last edited:
I did not mean for today ;) That one is not coming today I don't think.

That will be something I can work on myself if I can get directions from Bob on it or whatever. Just not sure where to start.

Jeff,

Thanks again for hosting the gathering. :eek:ldtu:

It was also nice meeting the Guys and their Wives. Hopefully we can all hit Auburn this Summer. ;)

John

Back