Sold: 99 cobra (texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son have a 93 GEN I if interested let me know :frog:

---------- Post added 12-10-2012 at 07:39 PM ----------

Or I have a blue 89 Notchback listed here! :thumbup:

Notch back

THe NotchBack is mine and is listed just below of yours on this same site section and is blue.:tu
Tiltle states Notchback for sale or trade 7.5K. I'm going to ask my son about his Lightning, He was looking for a Mustang previously I don't know his current position about that so far.

Last edited:
THe NotchBack is mine and is listed just below of yours on this same site section and is blue.:tu
Tiltle states Notchback for sale or trade 7.5K. I'm going to ask my son about his Lightning, He was looking for a Mustang previously I don't know his current position about that so far.

might be interested lightning...depending on price. mods and condition.

Awesome stang

I had that same hood on my 02gt , looks like a beast.... Anyways I have a 94 lightning with headers,mild cam,3inch flows....needs a new ecu but I should have it in by next week sometime ,and I just painted the wheels black ......let me know what you think..... I located in sa Texas close to converse

pm sent..

I had that same hood on my 02gt , looks like a beast.... Anyways I have a 94 lightning with headers,mild cam,3inch flows....needs a new ecu but I should have it in by next week sometime ,and I just painted the wheels black ......let me know what you think..... I located in sa Texas close to converse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back