96 f150
357w/e4od
75 shot
Daily driver

1.66 60ft
7.736 87.62 1/8th
12.256 108.31 1/4

Thanks guys!

Now we're getting some traction (no pun intended) and getting a good list going! I got a bunch more updates between here and LR that I'll try to get updated later today or tomorrow.

Jim, how about posting your best pass too while your at it?

yes guys please include your best pass, as well as what year that pass was ran in or indicate if it was this year. That goes into the list as well!

Huff not so tuff Cecil spring 10.95 @121.32 6.93 1/8 @ 98.53 1.51 sixty

Dennis was that your best ever in that truck? As mentioned above I want both the best E/T from this year, and the best E/T ever so I'll include both pieces.

The E/T list is updated! We've got TWENTY guys on the list!!! I know there's still at least 5 missing!

Please anyone on the list, if you know of a friend that raced this year, please hound them until they send their info in!

Also a HUGE thanks to people for including their info in the format I asked. It makes it a LOT easier to keep the list updated if you take the 2 seconds to submit all the info I ask for. I don't know the exact year and mod combo on everyone's ride.

Dennis Macho: You half azzed your entry. What year is your truck? What is the basic mod combo? (built motor? stock motor? what blower? etc.?) Is your 2014 time your all time best in it?

Dude Lightning: Was your 9.921 all time best ran in 2013 or 2014?

Lightningkid89: got any more digits for me, your entry has a lot of x's lol

Redrum: What year is your truck? Also can you let me know any more digits? You and Frank both ran 10.60, I'd like to get the order right. Also was 10.60 your all time best or did you run faster in any previous year? If so E/T, mph, and year please.

MikeTT01L: I need your entry for that fast turbo gen 2!

Uncle Frank/Lew: I need times for Uncle Franks silver truck, and his blue truck if he ran that this year too. Please post the mod info, year, and E/T info for those 2 trucks!

NJGT/JDM: I need the info for Don's truck! Year and time slip info!

JLP: I need the Lightningjet info!

Again please encourage anyone else who is not yet on the times list to post their time, forward it along, PM me, anything. I got the thumbs up for DelValLO trophies and they will be BADAZZ this year. Not talking plastic cups on a piece of plastic marble. We're talking powdercoated engine pieces mounted on oak! You guys have seen my powdercoated engine block coffee table and powdercoated crankshaft lamps, the trophies this year will be just as badazz!

Okay guys last call! Any final updates? Going to be ordering the trophy placards this week!

Dennis you still never gave me an answer...You half azzed your entry. What year is your truck? What is the basic mod combo? (built motor? stock motor? what blower? etc.?) Is your 2014 time your all time best in it?

Dropping parts off for powdercoating for trophies this week!

okay guys, the list is CLOSED!!! No new entries!

I will only update existing entries for corrections!

DENNIS, will you give me the rest of your f'ing info you're missing?! What year is your truck? What is the basic mod combo? (built motor? stock motor? what blower? etc.?) Is your 2014 time your all time best in it?

REDRUM, I need what year your truck is, and what the 3rd digit is to see if you bump Uncle Frank or not.

Eric Amaya, I need you to clarify which side of the time slip was your E/T. Both lanes were almost identical times on the slip you sent me lol close race!

Also I'm starting to record both gen 1 and gen 2 champs for the year. They're very different trucks, and both deserve to be noted for the year as the overall champ of the list for both gen 1 and gen 2.

Hope to see you and a lot of the other long-timers rejoin the list this year! Lot of new names on the list, and a lot of usual names not on it! If everyone that was normally there along with all the new guys keep it up, the 2015 list could be twice as big!

Since Street Outlaws always highlights their top 10, here's our top 10 for 2014!

1- JLP
2- Modern Muscle
3- Total Induction
4- Don Carson
5- Carmelo
6- Mike Redden
7- Steve Martin
8- Dude Lightning
9- Harley#356
10- Uncle Frank Silver Truck - The Gate Keeper!

Wow that's two 8 second trucks, seven 9 second trucks, and only one 10 second truck in the top 10, all in a single year, now that's what DelValLO is all about! Nice mix of Gen 1, Gen 2, and even a Harley truck in the mix :D Turbo, whipple, kb, spray, something for everyone to aim for!

2015....top 10 all single digit trucks?!?!?!

Got a heads up Race in Kentucky april 25TH 1000.00 to the heads up winner.Hope some of you guys can make it.
bluegrassshootout.com

I just wanted to close this thread out with the recap of the award winners for the 2014 E/T list.....

IMPACT RACER - Lew Ives: This award goes to someone who lives and breathes what this hobby is about. At FFW 2013 Lew was at Maplegrove for the Roy Hill Drag Racing school learning how to drag race, racing his truck for the first time. Fast forward to 2014 and Lew was at EVERY SINGLE event from Atco, to Etown, to Cecil, to MIR, not only racing at every single event, but DRIVING his truck there, laying down 10 second passes, driving home, and driving it to work the next day. Finishing off his 2014 season by WINNING 1st at MIR Ford Fever, and running his PB of 10.79, Lew was a shoe in for the 2014 DelValLO Impact Racer award!

SHOCKER AWARD - Paul Albino: Paul's Total-Induction-Tuning-Solutions black turbo Lightning shocked the DelValLO when he showed up at spookfest and clicked off a 9.01 in his streetable Gen 2, all with skipping over 2nd gear entirely. This truck is ready to smash into the 8's this year, so Paul took the Shocker award for 2014!

APPRECIATION AWARD - Dave London: Dave London is the King of Track Rentals, guys have traveled from as far as Texas, and even down from Canada to race at Dave's greatest rental of the year, the Halloween Spookfest Atco Rental. There's a ton of work to coordinate this growing event, so this award is just to say thanks to Dave for doing this for us every year!

GEN 1 RUNNER UP - Dennis Macho: 10.95 @ 121.32 mph put Dennis at the 2nd fastest Gen 1 on the list

NON-LIGHTNING RUNNER UP - Joe Toal: 12.25 @ 108.31 mph put Joe at the 2nd fastest non-Lightning truck on the list. While this club was founded on Lightnings, if you've got a Ford Truck and want to be a part of the club, we still welcome the red headed step children of Harley Trucks, regular F-150's, rangers, etc. lol

GEN 2 RUNNER UP - Mike Redden: 9.61 @ 144.38 mph put Mike at the runner-up for Gen 2's on the list.

STUBBORN...I mean PERSISTENCE AWARD - Nick Lowndes: 12.86 @ 102 was Nick's best 2014 E/T, but the real times are written on the stock pulley of this award. Taking the stock pulley record with a 12.78 in '09, then dropping it to a 12.54 in '10, and then a 12.37 in '12, Hammer earned this Golden Stock Pulley award for his dedication to sticking with his goal and not throwing in the towel and slapping on the easiest performance mod possible lol. That didn't stop him from going fast! Also had to bust some stones with the "1st stock pulley L to lift a head" punch line in there haha, but watch out folks, this truck is a strong contender for most improved in 2015 now that it's getting a TEN pound lower on a FULL built longblock!

FASTEST HARLEY TRUCK - Josh Verdieck: 9.99 @ 136.51 put my truck at the fastest Non-Lightning on the list. Also I still hold the fastest non-tube-chassis Harley truck record, and heck I wasn't building all these trophies without making myself one too LOL!

FASTEST 2V S/C GEN 2 - Carmelo Arce: 9.40 @ 147.70 put Carmelo at the current fastest 2v s/c gen 2 street truck out there, and the fastest 2v s/c gen 2 on our list this year

FASTEST 4V S/C GEN 2 - Don Carson: 9.36 @ 146.93 put Don Carson at the current fastest s/c gen 2 street truck, and the fastest 4v s/c gen 2 on our list this year.....I'll say 2015 is going to be interesting watching Don vs. Carmelo! Black L vs. White L, 2v vs. 4v, 3.6 KB vs. 3.4 Whipple, JLP vs. JDM, it's friendly competition at it's finest! :rockon_ford

FASTEST GEN 1 - Paul Vaughn: 8.96 @ 156.43 put Paul/Modern Muscle as the fastest Gen 1 on the list, the fastest street driven L on the list for any gen, and the fastest turbo truck on the list!

MOST IMPROVED - Paul Vaughn: -0.456s & +10.66 mph gave Paul a double header with shedding almost 1/2 a second and picking up over 10mph from his 2013 E/T! Especially at those times/speeds, that is a HUGE accomplishment! We usually see this award going to 12 second trucks who go built and shed time. Very rarely does it go to an already 9 second truck that then shatters into the 8's!

FASTEST GEN 2 - Johnny Wiker: 8.10 @ 164 mph gives JL the fastest Gen 2 on the list, which is also the fastest truck on the entire list. Lightning Jet gettin 'er done!

MAGNUM POWERS RECORD - Uncle Frank: 10.60 @ 127 gave Uncle Frank an even lower MP record from the MP record he already owned from earlier in the season! This trophy is built from a set of powdercoated eaton rotors, with a matching diecast L to top it off! Slicks, skinnies, cut down tank, removed front sway bar, cut down black race seat, carbon fiber front end, longbar traction bars, folded mirrors, tailgate off, and all the matching decals, including the SECRETARIAT rear window decal, this one is Uncle Frank's truck's mini-me! lol

Back