Sold: 1988 Ford Mustang Notchback 5.0L $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

99BLKBOLT

Bought this as a project and lost interest in finishing it. 1988 Ford Mustang Notchback original 8 cyl car. The motor has 50k on it and is just a stock 5.0L. The fuel tank was leaking so I removed it and put in a fuel cell and complete fuel system capable of over 1000hp. Car was originally red exterior with red interior and when I bought it in 2005 it had been painted white with the red interior. Over last summer I switched the interior to black and grey. The black on the interior is the carpet, headliner, panels, rear pad and I also installed a black rear seat delete kit. The grey parts of the interior are the door panels, seats, seat belts , dash and the center console. The car is basically 100% there but needs a distributor, electrical work and paint. If interested let me know and we can set a time up to look at the car #630-333-300six. Looking to get $3000.00 for the car as it sits.

Last edited:
I edited my 1st post due to looking through the Chilton book my vin # matches an original V8 equipped car. It does however have 4 cyl brakes and spindles in the front as I found out when replacing the caliper's and hoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back