11.78 at darlington

Just wanted to brag about an 11.78 at Darlington Wednesday night. Man was there a crowd there. I got there at 6:30 and thought nobody would show up, at 9:00 they were still lined up to get in. I only managed 3 runs with a best of 11.78. I'll drive back one wednesday soon to see if I can better it.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA..........that is friggin awesome Dennis!!! You bumped Dave off his own list............Eh hem........Dave........your turn. Jimmy

I have committed the ultimate vendor/tuner sin, I allowed one of my customers to be faster than me! I guess Dennis just pushed me into tring to grenade my motor. I'll be back soon to test my new BTS tranny and a new wet shot NOS system so stay tuned!!!:tu: :tu: :B2:

Dave

I do agree, Dave.............with your built tranny and a big wet shot you should be able to knock Dennis off..........but, beware of the flying pistons. You guys have more "sack" than a grocery store. But, if I had the resources, I would be right there with you. Jimmy

UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!

OK there I cried uncle are you happy now. :D :tu:

I give up on trying to keep up. Heck Im even thinking about selling mine again.

I entered my Powerstroke in a sledpull last weekend and got hooked. Now I need to free up some funds so I can compete with the big boys. :hh: :hh:

:hail: :hail: :tu:

Sure 11.78 is fast but can it pull a 30,000 pound sled 225' down a dirt track:D :D Just kidding man thats an awesome run.;k

Garrett..........you are disapointing me man.......c'mon man, it's a WORK TRUCK.........leave it alone. You might be in the 11's too if you weren't trying to drag houses off there foundations with your powerstroke. LOL.........whatever man, I won't hate you........but I do expect you to still show up for the dyno day on the 12th. Jimmy

Back