Yellow Bullet Nationals

Picking up my pops tomorrow and heading down. Guess I'll run into some of you guys.

Never been before, but heard it's a good one to attend!

We're going down Sat. all day, but no racing. My brothers balancer hub cracked and motor wiped out the bearings and maybe a rod or 2. Suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Picking up my pops tomorrow and heading down. Guess I'll run into some of you guys.

Never been before, but heard it's a good one to attend!

It's Awesome.Pro qualifying starts at 12.

It's the best race you'll ever go to!

You've got that right, that was friggin badazz!!!!!

Where the heck were all you guys? I was looking all day.

ha same here! I saw JamieV pulling in shortly after my pops and I got there. Hung out with JL & Sue for a while, and ran into Eric and Norm later in the afternoon, but that was it. Didn't see Jamie again, didn't see hammer, brad, dave London, etc.

Next year we need to coordinate a little DelValLO base camp and bbq in the pits!

I took two of my daughters with me. I saw Josh pulling in but that was it for him, then we sat with Nick and Brad a couple times throughout the day. I didn't see anyone else I knew.

I was there from 3 to around 9:30. I was on the right side of the burnout box for most of the day. Only person I saw was Paul V.

I was there from 3 to around 9:30. I was on the right side of the burnout box for most of the day. Only person I saw was Paul V.

Then I was right behind you all day. We had 2 trucks backed up to the fence right before the tower on the spectator (right side) all day. We were there from noon til' midnight. Our buddy got down there at 4 a.m. to get those spots. We had good view from the launch all the way down.

Had a blast!!
saw Jamie, Paul and Carl but didn't see anyone else

walked over to the JLP trailer a couple times but no one was around when I did
can't wait for next year

Back