VRT dressing is awesome

OUTLAW Lightning

Formerly 383svt
I finally got to start some detailing on my stock 1940 mile Lightning. I used the VRT Dressing on my tires and I love it! It makes the tires look new without being shiny or greasy! I recommend this product to all!

I also had a chance to watch the how-to video. I will be trying out some of the other products soon.

Jody

383svt said:
I finally got to start some detailing on my stock 1940 mile Lightning. I used the VRT Dressing on my tires and I love it! It makes the tires look new without being shiny or greasy! I recommend this product to all!

I also had a chance to watch the how-to video. I will be trying out some of the other products soon.

Jody

Hi Jody,

Thank you for the kind review of our products!! Please let us know how you like the rest of our goods and if you have any questions about them.

Once your truck is all dialed in, we would love to see some pictures of it.

Thanks again,

SVT Wylde said:
That spray sounds like good stuff.

Does VRT work well on vinyl tonneau covers?
if your looking for a good vinyl tonneau cover protectant? Check out this stuff out called Ragg Topp for tonneau covers. It has UV protectant, it repels water and doesnt wash off on to your paint after it rains.

SVT Wylde said:
That spray sounds like good stuff.

Does VRT work well on vinyl tonneau covers?

VRT is perfect for tonneau covers. It's what I use on my pickup, and it works great! VRT contains UV inhibitors and SPF 30 to keep the Vinyl Protected. It is also water-based so it will not hurt your paint or glass if you accidentally get it on them. I have also heard that Ragg Topp works well, but have never personally used it.

Dale@Adams said:
VRT is perfect for tonneau covers. It's what I use on my pickup, and it works great! VRT contains UV inhibitors and SPF 30 to keep the Vinyl Protected. It is also water-based so it will not hurt your paint or glass if you accidentally get it on them. I have also heard that Ragg Topp works well, but have never personally used it.

Thanks. I'll order some this weekend.

What do you use to clean polish from foam pads?

You can clean the foam applicator pads using our new All-Purpose Cleaner:

121.jpg

Or you can use any other good All-purpose cleaner and degreaser.

Spray some of the cleaner onto the pad, then hose off with a stream of water and let the pads air dry. You should be back to new!

Back