Videos from California Speedway (4/26/08)

SeanPlunk

Hey guys,

Here is a link: Videos from California Speedway April 26, 2008 - Motorgen to videos from California Speedway yesterday. If you saw a guy walking around handing out cards with run #'s yesterday (or driving a White 04 Cobra poorly), that was probably me. My friends and I will be out at all future track events taking video. If you are going to attend and want to be taped, go to our calendar, select the event, and leave me a message that you're attending. We will be sure to get you that way. Here is the next street legal drag: Motorgen - Auto Club NHRA Street Legal Drags for example. You can also set up your own events on there and have people register as opposed to trying to organize it in a thread. We're trying to make meets easier for people in So. Cal. For our site we're really trying to get any event we can for Southern California. If you know any events, or meets, or anything car related, please add it on to our calendar. We will be out taking pictures, recording video, and just hanging out. It was fun to watch everyone run yesterday and to meet some of you guys. Thanks.

Sean

videos

I watched a lot of them Sean. Good job.
Amazed at the large number of fast cars out there!:)

Back