Trying to decide what to do with what's left of my 95!

When I was NA I was pretty satisfied with my TFS stage 1 but I'm sure there is a better option out there, especially because our trucks dont fit the "302-foxbody" specs they are all usually based off of. FTI has some specific grinds for GT40 based engines so may be worth looking into aswell.

I went with the TFS-1 and matching valve springs due to the stock heads. It's about as much cam as you can put on those.

If I change heads, I'll go with a custom FTI cam. They probably know what works with the GT40 better than anyone on the planet.

I picked up a M5OD this weekend at pull a part! $180 looks great inside! One more step closer!

Anyone have a clutch pedal assy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came across a 96 F150 with 351w mass air, any idea what cam specs were on it? Should be roller cam also? Think it a E40D tranny also.

Yes that will be a roller. It's actually less cam than the Lightning SD cam, but it will come with all the necessary hardware.

I was told that Ford would reproduce a dash VIN plate for body shops etc. anyone work at ford who can let me know how to do this?

So I was out looking at rear axle under my 89 F150 4x4 and rear axle housing is identical to my 95 Lightning! I know yoke is different but I always thought Lightning had a different housing.
ba4b47ff6f3b74e19af6b63c1dd46884.jpg

3d7b4f3d59e308351e5a66900c6a27ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I didn't craw under mine to see it just the 4x4 LOL another 93 Lightning may be coming home in a couple days it's missing rear axle and a bunch of other parts so I'll use the 4x4 rear for now has 3:55 posi in it.

I'll run it till I can get a L rear or just put mine under it for now. Just going to be street use anyway. Going tomorrow to get 93 Parts truck. I will build it also haven't decided to part my 95 or still build it one day. Seems to be an issue getting rebuilt title in AL if you don't let the inspection shop do the work. As long as it stays registered in my name, I can run it as is but can't give it to kid or anyone else without going through insp. process. Guess I'll get it painted and then go from there If I could get a replacement VIN tag for dash no issues then.

Back