Truck Show Classes

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all,

"Special Auto Show Classes for NLOC and NHTOC Participants:

The NMRA is pleased to announce that it will give away special auto show awards to Ford Lighting truck owners and Ford Harley truck owners who enter the giant auto show and shine at the Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA. Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing event at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, IL, July 16-19, 2009. This awesome event will feature a special annual get together for NLOC and NHTOC members who will have the option to race or show their awesome trucks. All Lighting and Harley trucks owners are welcome and you don’t need to be a member of the NLOC or NHTOC.

There will be special awards given away both days (Saturday and Sunday).

Saturday Awards:
  • Best Lightning Truck – Plaque + $50 from NLOC
  • Best Harley Truck- Plaque + $50 from NHTOC
  • Top 10 Trucks – Silver Desk Figurines

Sunday Awards:
  • Best of Show Lighting Truck – Plaque + $100 from NLOC
  • Best Lighting Truck Interior – Plaque
  • Best Lightning Truck Paint - Plaque
  • Best Lightning Truck Engine – Plaque
  • Best of Show Harley Truck - Plaque + $100 from NHTOC
  • Best Harley Truck Interior - Plaque
  • Best Harley Truck Paint - Plaque
  • Best Harley Truck Engine - Plaque
  • Top 10 Trucks – Silver Desk Figurines

For more information on the NLOC and NHTOC get together please log on to The National Lightning Owners Club or call Jeff Conley at 260-572-0448 (EST)."

Please post your user name here if you would enter a Truck Show class if it is available. I will post the names in theis first post as they are received. :D

Thanks,

...Dwight...

At this point I am show and no go. I will be entering the car show only with no intentions to race due to my confined work schedule. I wish I had some more time for test and tune but I really do appreciate having a job to go to these days!! I can hardly wait to meet up with the club and have some laughs and a few brews!

Back