traction bars 101

For a street truck, either will do a fine job. I give the nod at the track to the long bars IMO. But most won't go fast enough to know any different. A good set of double adjustable rear shocks are more important I think. They made me a believer after going 1.31 in the 60' with a radial on my dad's truck. Standard long bars with double adjustable rear shocks and single fronts. Whole lotta power.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

For a street truck, either will do a fine job. I give the nod at the track to the long bars IMO. But most won't go fast enough to know any different. A good set of double adjustable rear shocks are more important I think. They made me a believer after going 1.31 in the 60' with a radial on my dad's truck. Standard long bars with double adjustable rear shocks and single fronts. Whole lotta power.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I’m with you on that. I have Caltracs but I think long bars are equally as good. The shocks are very important. You can get away with just Caltracs or long bars until you really start putting some power to the ground. Then the shocks and the settings become very important! They all work good when they are tuned to your combo. It’s just a matter of working it out. More power = more tuning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back