track times

shadow03

I know it is a commonly asked question but what time does a stock L run? And also what could mine run with a JLT cai, SCT tuner, 2# pulley,idlers and tr7 plugs?

if you check out the thread of modifications and times all your quiesitons should be answered on that as far as a 2# pulley i don't know of to many that use that most go with at least a 4.

my truck stock up here in South Dakota was running even 14's with about a 1.9-2.0 60' but from what i have read farther south where the air is better and such 13.5-13.8 is not unheard of outta stock trucks

as for the mods your talking about knock mabey another 2 tenths to 8tenths of a second off your stock time mabey just a ruff guess

I have a completely stock 02 and raced for the very first time last night. My first run was 13.9.. w/60' 2.1.. My other two runs weren't quite as good but that was driver error and inexperience on my part. Gotta get some seat time and practice, practice, practice. I'm located in Orlando.

I ran a 13.27 @104.75 mph in 80 degree air with a 1.99 60ft and a crappy reaction time of .477 on Toyo street tires here in Reynolds tonight. Not too bad in my opinion for my mods . Oh yeah truck weighs 4935lbs:dp: with me in it and a full tank of gas.

Last edited:
Back