Things are starting to come together

Thats awesome. The existing hole just tricks you Into thinking it will hold a cup. Have you thought about maybe going a little taller? Maybe a little more support.
I could go taller, but if you notice there's a lip running around the edge. That keeps it from rocking back and forth.

I can't tell you how many times I've desperately tried to retrieve a thermos or soda bottle from under the accelerator/brake pedals. I finally just got one of those cheap plastic cage things that hands on the door. Blocks the speaker and then vent, but I don't have to hunt for my coffee at 5:30 am.

I like this idea. Mine has okay spots, perfect for sending anything you put on it behind the seats automatically. The frontal ejection with acceleration and braking prevention is a less common and often overlooked option.
LOL

Posted over on FB, but I thought I'd post here too. I've been following a bunch of the drag and drive groups and discovered a gentleman who was doing pictures of peoples rides. Had him do one of mine :) His name is Garrett Olsen and you can find him on FB, or if you want his email PM me.

Truck pic color.jpg

Looks perfect. Good work, I need 2.
Hi Glen, perfect timing. You can use the new store!!! Tell me if it sucks or not :) And since you are a supporting member you can use discount code of 3DME (will only work for supporting members) for $10.00 off.

NLOC Store.JPG

So the other night after about 2 weeks or so of no issues the truck threw the blower belt. I figured it’s because I’m still running the big 9.2” lower. No big deal I have an 8.2” lower. I’ll swap it and maybe change the upper. We’ll when I went to swap the lower pulley I saw one of the hub bolts just laying in the lower hub. I went to put it back in and it just spun, not good. Ended up pulling everything and sure enough it pulled the threads out of the balancer. After doing a lot of measuring I’m pretty sure I just do not have enough register on the balancer for both a lower pulley and the crank trigger wheel. So I decided to make my own crank trigger wheel that will **hopefully** fix the issue. I also ordered a new Innovators West balancer with the thicker *blower* hub. Man that thing is sexy… Anyway printing up some trigger wheels at a couple different thicknesses so I can check belt alignment and then I’ll get Travis the file so he can make a steel one.

If this wheel design works like I think it will then it will be a nice way for anyone with a SBF 4 bolt balancer to run a trigger wheel and not have to machine or run special pullies. Fingers crossed!!!
542f25550ed7c3c3e3dcb1d28f3b9872.jpg

96d9c02334138d08d5f8e2c27dbe51ca.jpg

1f03b08bf1857d51378b2251720ce258.jpg

5be6b47143be30ddb2de60f64259243e.jpg

bd21a5264fb88c62d78cb292bc026cce.jpg

Yeah, there is a lot going on down there. Your crank setup looks like a NASA rover part. That really could have been a bad day. Glad you caught it.

Yeah, there is a lot going on down there. Your crank setup looks like a NASA rover part. That really could have been a bad day. Glad you caught it.

Thank you, me too. Once you put that blower kit on you’ll have a giant set of NASA parts on the front of the crank too

Back