Texas mile(drive as fast as you can in one mile)!

Guys and Gals,

Check this out! If anybody wants to see what their L will top out at this is your chance! Basically you have one mile on an airport runway to haul as much a$$ as you want! This is also a race to see who can accelarate to a given speed(120, 130, 150) the fastest. Or if you want to just go as fast as you can in one mile. Yes, radar guns but no cops! I will be faxing in my entry forms tonight! So far I am the only L that is running! If I can get nine more Ls they will give us our own class!

Just thought I would see If anyone was interested. I apologize for the late notice(race is Saturday), but I just found out about this myself. The website for the event is :
www.texasmile.com .

Later,

Aron

CANTONRACER,

It was a blast! I hit about 135m.p.h. in the mile with my stock gen2. There were lots of vettes, a couple of vipers and mustangs that hit the higher 100s. One viper was in the 190s! There was even a twin turbo Lingenfelter vette out there. The craziest thing was the bikes. One guy went over 200m.p.h. on a modified hayubusa with an extended swing arm.

Most definitely worth the trip!

later,

Aron

Back